ADVERTISEMENT

Ladies of hort, please educate me.

Mar 11, 2020
So, I'm 38 years old, I've had 75+ sexual partners, I've enjoyed everything from casual sex to being married to my wife for damn near a decade now, I saw something today that I didn't know existed.

Upon boarding a flight to Denver the lady in the row in front of me was stretching to put her luggage in the overhead compartment which exposed the lingerie she was wearing u derneath. Black, lacy, simple. The portion I saw was from her waistline up her side to the bottom of her ribcage and triangle down to belly button. ( foe those at home lift youe right arm and notice what portion of youe shirt comes up.)

Now, my experience with lingerie is fairly minimal, basic girl puts it on for "valentines day/ bday" type stuff where it is worn for mere minutes prior to coitus.

Do ladies actually wear lingerie day to day?

Not necessarily you. But are you aware of this?

So, I'm 38 years old, I've had 75+ sexual partners, I've enjoyed everything from casual sex to being married to my wife for damn near a decade now, I saw something today that I didn't know existed.

Upon boarding a flight to Denver the lady in the row in front of me was stretching to put her luggage in the overhead compartment which exposed the lingerie she was wearing u derneath. Black, lacy, simple. The portion I saw was from her waistline up her side to the bottom of her ribcage and triangle down to belly button. ( foe those at home lift youe right arm and notice what portion of youe shirt comes up.)

Now, my experience with lingerie is fairly minimal, basic girl puts it on for "valentines day/ bday" type stuff where it is worn for mere minutes prior to coitus.

Do ladies actually wear lingerie day to day?

My wife does on the regular. It's mostly for her though, she feels more confident in it I guess. I don't really care.

So, I'm 38 years old, I've had 75+ sexual partners

images

Depends on perspective.

I've had 2 partners. I regret the first.

I got married when I was 27. Been married 14 years now.
Jesus dude.... I'm actually closer to 100 I just don't know what the real number is. You spend 7 years in under grad and grad school and knock out a couple a month you can get a decent number pretty quick.

FYI, you are lucky as shit you found that with #2.

i am certain she is the same chick in the photo above. ask her if she has her sheer red panties on
So far I've got that she is headed to Atlanta to visit her grandmother.

She's a real estate broker from California, residential, no commercial. "My aunt does the commercial" " I really like fixer uppers and designing the remodels.".

There ya go Oit photo and bio, don't say I never gave you anything.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT