ADVERTISEMENT

Ladies of hort, please educate me.

airlinesshoot.jpg

Finally, this thread doesn't suck anymore.

So, I'm 38 years old, I've had 75+ sexual partners, I've enjoyed everything from casual sex to being married to my wife for damn near a decade now, I saw something today that I didn't know existed.

Upon boarding a flight to Denver the lady in the row in front of me was stretching to put her luggage in the overhead compartment which exposed the lingerie she was wearing u derneath. Black, lacy, simple. The portion I saw was from her waistline up her side to the bottom of her ribcage and triangle down to belly button. ( foe those at home lift youe right arm and notice what portion of youe shirt comes up.)

Now, my experience with lingerie is fairly minimal, basic girl puts it on for "valentines day/ bday" type stuff where it is worn for mere minutes prior to coitus.

Do ladies actually wear lingerie day to day?

Not necessarily you. But are you aware of this?
I'm not a lady. But yeah, plenty of them "like to feel sexy."

That's not very unusual. (at least not anymore)

My wife has a banging body, unfortunately she doesn't dress like a whore.

It's almost impossible for her to wear skimpy underwear. I bought her like $100 of panties one day online and they don't even get worn. Maybe she puts them on for you guys.

It's like pulling teeth for her to just put a thong on before we mess around.

Is there anything better than banging a chick from behind as you pull a thong to the side?

Reactions: ClarindaA's
I want to believe you but prior to today I would have 100% bet this was just a dudes wishful thinking.
Depends who you know. If you spent all your time around relatively traditional conservative midwestern girls, then you probably wouldn't have seen it much.

But once you get to know the wild young ho crowd a bit.

Still it's mostly just sexy panties (or none) or the like usually

Funny, don't see any ladies replying in this thread>
I tried to always wear sexy undies when I was younger. Never a fan of granny panties even now.

I had a blazing hot affair after I was widowed for several years and worked out like crazy and wore Victoria’s Secret stuff. If a woman can carry it off by all means she should go for it.
Can’t believe I just said that. 😳

I tried to always wear sexy undies when I was younger. Never a fan of granny panties even now.

I had a blazing hot affair after I was widowed for several years and worked out like crazy and wore Victoria’s Secret stuff. If a woman can carry it off by all means she should go for it.

I bet the boys went crazy when you exposed some ankle back in your youth.

• Haha
Reactions: desihawk and ping72

Episode 1 Yes GIF by America's Got Talent

Reactions: GOHOX69 and goldmom
My wife has a banging body, unfortunately she doesn't dress like a whore.

It's almost impossible for her to wear skimpy underwear. I bought her like $100 of panties one day online and they don't even get worn. Maybe she puts them on for you guys.

It's like pulling teeth for her to just put a thong on before we mess around.

Is there anything better than banging a chick from behind as you pull a thong to the side?
I enjoyed it when they have a skirt on with the thong and pull it to the side as they sit down on you.
Once you’re done, she doesn’t even need to put clothes on.
Easily the best memory from my high school graduation party.

Much appreciated Goldie.

Reactions: goldmom
So, I'm 38 years old, I've had 75+ sexual partners, I've enjoyed everything from casual sex to being married to my wife for damn near a decade now, I saw something today that I didn't know existed.

Upon boarding a flight to Denver the lady in the row in front of me was stretching to put her luggage in the overhead compartment which exposed the lingerie she was wearing u derneath. Black, lacy, simple. The portion I saw was from her waistline up her side to the bottom of her ribcage and triangle down to belly button. ( foe those at home lift youe right arm and notice what portion of youe shirt comes up.)

Now, my experience with lingerie is fairly minimal, basic girl puts it on for "valentines day/ bday" type stuff where it is worn for mere minutes prior to coitus.

Do ladies actually wear lingerie day to day?

Not necessarily you. But are you aware of this?
Why didn’t you grab her p*ssy? You are cool with that….

Last edited:

BRB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT