ADVERTISEMENT

Maddyn Greenway has surpassed 3,000 pts. She's just a Sophomore

Lol.. Of course Clark didn't play high school ball until 9th grade, but in Minnesota they take then right out of pre school evidently. MG has been on the varsity since the 7th grade. Still a hell of an accomplishment..
9th grade? She was playing as a toddler.

There are two super sophomores in Minnesota.

Tori Oehrlein is the fastest prep in MN history to reach 3,000 points. Coincidentally, she passed the mark just last week against Greenway’s team (Providence Academy).

Absent an injury, this is going to be quite the scoring race to the top of the MN career scoring list between Oehrlein and Greenway the next 2+ seasons. Less than 60 points separate the two.

Last edited:
…… and thy could end up playing against each other in college as well as both have multiple B10 offers.

Reactions: AlvySinger
Is 5'8" tall enough for Maddyn to dominate in college?
Dominate? Probably not but I wouldn’t count her out either. She is an elite scorer and like Clark, will be able to frequently double/double with starter minutes.

Reactions: Torg
I try not to judge the outfits or style my students bring to the classroom but I had a girl who wouldn't wear eye protection because her fake lashes were too big to wear the goggles. That was an interesting discipline

Tori Oehrlein is the fastest prep in MN history to reach 3,000 points. Coincidentally, she passed the mark just last week against Greenway’s team (Providence Academy).

Absent an injury, this is going to be quite the scoring race to the top of the MN career scoring list between Oehrlein and Greenway the next 2+ seasons. Less than 60 points separate the two.
Does anyone know if Iowa is recruiting the Oehrlein girl? Had triple double vs Maddies team.

Does anyone know if Iowa is recruiting the Oehrlein girl? I believe she had triple double against Maddies team including 17 rb’s.

Reactions: Torg
Does anyone know if Iowa is recruiting the Oehrlein girl? I believe she had triple double against Maddies team including 17 rb’s.
She has offers from Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Maryland in the B10. Iowa has not offered as far as I know.

Are they gonna have a news story for every thousand?. By 5k, everyone will be like meh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT