2 Hamiti
3 PK
4 Facundo

It could be
1 Hamiti
2 PK
3 Facundo
4 Amine
But I think they follow how they’re ranked. Facundo ducked Hamiti and Amine ducked PK.
Definitely don’t like your first scenario bad matchup for PK and Facundo all ready beat Amine. I can’t see how anybody other than Hamiti is the 1 seed. But maybe that’s just me and wishful thinking.

Definitely don’t like your first scenario bad matchup for PK and Facundo all ready beat Amine. I can’t see how anybody other than Hamiti is the 1 seed. But maybe that’s just me and wishful thinking.
They all only have 1 loss in conference and it’s a circle. My guess is they get seeded based off their national ranks. Which is Amine 5, Hamiti 6, PK 7, Facundo 8

But isn’t Hamiti’s loss out of conference
Hamiti lost to Amine who lost to Facundo who lost to PK who lost to Hamiti. Personally, I think it needs to be Amine as 4 since he didn’t wrestle Iowa. To go along with that, I think seeding at Big 10s should be based on intra-conference weight results by team instead of by individuals. Make conference duals matter again.

Hamiti lost to Amine who lost to Facundo who lost to PK who lost to Hamiti. Personally, I think it needs to be Amine as 4 since he didn’t wrestle Iowa. To go along with that, I think seeding at Big 10s should be based on intra-conference weight results by team instead of by individuals. Make conference duals matter again.
Facundo didn't wrestle against Wisconsin also.

I bet that guy is a legend on campus. LMAO

I was wondering if he lost a bet or something. I mean it has to be a joke right??????

Either way I bet he’s a tough SOB, you’d have to be.
Anyone have a pic? I missed him somehow. Must have went to the bathroom or something.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT