*****Michigan vs Iowa šŸ† Game Thread*****

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
7pm FOX
Mich -22
O/U 34-5

What a long strange trip itā€™s been to get here. Comparing the teams stats is hilarious. There isnā€™t a single area favoring Iowa outside of punting average šŸ˜‚

GjnNF8k.jpg

Iā€™ve ran this game in my head dozens of times I canā€™t think of a path to an Iowa victory without a complete Michigan collapse, Iā€™m talking 4+ turnovers, 5+ dropped passes and 10+ penalties.

I hope Iā€™m wrong but itā€™s going to be a 31-3 type beatdown.

Go hawks!

I like Klatt as an analyst but he said on Cowherds show this week that Harbaugh has never lied to him and when Harbaugh told him he had no knowledge of the sign stealing scheme Klatt believes him.
Claimed that the NCAA is out to get Harbaugh because he suggested revenue sharing for players.
Harbaugh lied to NCAA already in his earlier scandal...sorry Joel you've been had by a con man.

Reactions: Bishop-71 and F5n5
2 field goals and 2 touchdowns (assisted by ST and D).
Hawkeyes 20 Michigan 17.
If the D can ring a few bells early there might be a slim path to a W.

Reactions: Bishop-71
7pm FOX
Mich -22
O/U 34-5

What a long strange trip itā€™s been to get here. Comparing the teams stats is hilarious. There isnā€™t a single area favoring Iowa outside of punting average šŸ˜‚

GjnNF8k.jpg

Iā€™ve ran this game in my head dozens of times I canā€™t think of a path to an Iowa victory without a complete Michigan collapse, Iā€™m talking 4+ turnovers, 5+ dropped passes and 10+ penalties.

Go hawks!
Hawks shock the world!!! šŸ˜œ

I actually think the under hits today. I see UM loading the box to play the run/blitz if a pass with man coverage. I just feel like it is going to be nearly impossible to move the ball. Offensively, UM will just try and lean on Iowa D and move the ball methodically down the field. I see a game that is similar to Iowa vs PSU.

I'll call it 24-3 for Michigan

Stress-free game with no expectations. Let it fly
Let it fly is correct!
We are big underdogs and this could be BFā€™s resume to his next stop. If needed be ready to open the Hayden exotic playbook and go for broke. Nothing to lose and this would be a sweet upset.

Reactions: Tunadog
Watching Game day and 1 hour into the show they have yet to talk about BIG game..lol.
They keep teasing about harbaughs return but somehow forget to do a segment on it.

7pm FOX
Mich -22
O/U 34-5

GjnNF8k.jpg

Go hawks!
I am finding it hard to add up in your graphic the avg yards passing and running to equal avg total yards. So you already lost me.

Mich owns advantages at QB, WR, OLine but TEnds and RBacks are close. Both defenses are great. Hawks will need to make 6 to 10 more big plays, game changing plays, to win. That could happen

Go Hawks!
Would be nice to win in what will likely be the last Conference Championship game for awhile/ever.
Big 10 West go out on a high note

What's keeping my faith is just the game last year.

27-14 final, but actually played much closer throughout.

I think it was a 7-0 game after 1stq. 13-0 at the half. There was striking range there with, if I remember, Iowa just missing on a score or two.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT