ADVERTISEMENT

*****Michigan vs Iowa 🏆 Game Thread*****

F_5hMIhWoAAFLaF

Let's shock the world. GO HAWKS!!

O/U on Iowa 1st downs?

Can't have a repeat of the Penn State game, where the stats and the final score (31-0) were incredibly bad.

......................Penn State.....IOWA
Time possession....45:27......14:33
Yds Offense...............397...........76
1st Downs....................28.............4
3rd Down.................9-20..........1-9
Lost Fumbles...............0..............4

Can't have a repeat of the Penn State game, where the stats and the final score (31-0) were incredibly bad.

......................Penn State.....IOWA
Time possession....45:27......14:33
Yds Offense...............397...........76
1st Downs....................28.............4
3rd Down.................9-20..........1-9
Lost Fumbles...............0..............4
The 2.5 1st down O/U is what Jörmungandr told me this morning on the shore of Crystal Lake (where he winters prior to Ragnarok). Just saying.

Reactions: Bishop-71
Let’s go Hawks!!

I will not be shocked however this one turns out….this really, really feels like one of those classic games where not a soul in the College football world is giving the hawks a chance and Kirk and the boys pull out some miracle with their backs against the walls….or it could be a blowout.

IF we win…this is an all time Hawkeye win.

morning boyz. it is nice out and sun is shining at the moment.
any truth to Oit's post? is cooper going to be our qb? was his injury the most incredible long con in football history?

At a bar in Indy. Saw but could not hear Gameday. Saw those picks. Do not underestand. Do those 3 really think we are going to win?

I got the grape jelly meatballs in the crock pot, the ham roll ups chilling in thr fridge and the Lil smokies on the stove. Ready to stress eat this loss away.

Reactions: Bishop-71
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT