ADVERTISEMENT

******Michigan vs Iowa Game Thread******

I’m a dumb ass that’s gonna watch my team play in the playoffs. I know you’ll be rooting for Michigan
Just so I'm clear here Ole Ted....If Michigan wins....and I really don't expect them to....I will not be rooting for them in the playoffs.

Well shit... with all of this "Michigan is a terrible matchup for Iowa" talk....let's just pack it up and stay home. Been hearing it all week from the media and Michigan fans :rolleyes:

Well shit... with all of this "Michigan is a terrible matchup for Iowa" talk....let's just pack it up and stay home. Been hearing it all week from the media and Michigan fans :rolleyes:
Hawks are a bad matchup for Michigan. I'll bet they are pretty damn uptight about playing Iowa. A solid game plan and good fundamental execution of the plan by Iowa....coupled with an uptight Michigan team....is a recipe for an Iowa win. I expect Iowa to get out to a 10 point lead and never give it up.

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
I like the way another poster described this: it will be a rock fight. IMO, the difference maker for MI will be their DEs. If IA finds a way to mitigate that component, we have a chance in a physical game.

Does anyone do a live watch along on YouTube for Iowa games? I was thinking of starting a channel next year that does that along with Iowa news.

• Haha
Reactions: cheddarwurst69
tiger-hawk.gif
LFG

I’m a dumb ass that’s gonna watch my team play in the playoffs. I know you’ll be rooting for Michigan
With the amount of resources Michigan has what a sad program getting to the B1G title for the first time. Would be a shame if they lose to Iowa tomorrow and then Ohio State for another 20 years.

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT