ADVERTISEMENT

Midlands PBP

good day for Iowa, Loved seeing the PA boy Kem kicking some ASS...Maybe I missed this in the reading but did some teams not show?

Yes. Illinois, Brown and Lehigh. Brewer also out at 133. More individuals out as well but can't think of them off the top of my head. Been sitting at an airport bar too long.

Yes. Illinois, Brown and Lehigh. Brewer also out at 133. More individuals out as well but can't think of them off the top of my head. Been sitting at an airport bar too long.

That's a shame, Illinois and Lehigh would have added some really good competition.

I remember when Kwood and WWDM would post on this board. I guess they entered that Pong Tournament.
smiley-computer008.gif

If not for this huge inconvenience known as a JOB, believe me -- I'd have been all over this day at Midlands. Fortunately, I should have a little more time to follow along tomorrow. Unfortunately, not as much as I'd like, due to this stinking JOB.

Really appreciate everyone's efforts with the PBP, comments, etc. -- helps us working stiffs out a whole lot when we can just zip through the thread and get up to speed in a hurry. Hats off to all of you!

If not for this huge inconvenience known as a JOB, believe me -- I'd have been all over this day at Midlands. Fortunately, I should have a little more time to follow along tomorrow. Unfortunately, not as much as I'd like, due to this stinking JOB.

Really appreciate everyone's efforts with the PBP, comments, etc. -- helps us working stiffs out a whole lot when we can just zip through the thread and get up to speed in a hurry. Hats off to all of you![/QUOTE

Job, eh ? And I suppose your going to tell us you don't live in ur parents basement next?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT