ADVERTISEMENT

Midlands PBP

Holloway vs Logan Paxton
Wow.
Holloway did a slide by- grabbed Paxtons waist and bearhugged him and lifted him off the ground.. As he was leaving the view of the video you saw Paxton's legs fly by the screen and they are out of view but the score board reflects Holloway TD.

Reactions: meatloaf55
Wondering what Taylor hopes to get out of this. He is not being pushed at all. Like like cherry picking but don't think he is that way. Just don't see the value for him.

Reactions: wasdt21
Okay, I am now a Holloway fan.
Riding tough
Looking for a tilt on the edge.
SW (???) on Sammy Holloway (
smiley-laughing004.gif
)
Appraently tilts are SW?
Rideout
2:14 RT
2-0
Nice
Horn

needs the feeling of domination again. has he not been getting it? (i haven't followed him
that much) other than hearing that dake still owns him)

Reactions: NYWRESTLER94
Paxton goes down.
Surprisingly, Holloway is still able to ride Paxton.
Sammy Holloway has an arm bar
3:16 RT at 1 min.
Holloway gets bored and intentially releases Paxton. So it worked.
PAxton long shot and score.
Hmm
2-3. with 30 seconds.
Esc at horn.
3-3
RT guaranteed.

That was a long time.
Holloway up and PAxton has a leg, trips down.
Holloway up and out.
No point in riding for Paxton so that makes sense
1:30 left
RT still counting down (and it doesn't matter)
4-3

Paxton with a late shot
20 seconds
Needs an esc.
5-4
Gets it with 15 seconds
5-5 (we hae the RT)
Paxton poor shot
and Holloway bear hugs him (almost to back) but wins 8-5.

And ladies and gentleman, CPU will take us home.

Thanks to everyone who did PBP, spotting, added color, peaked in while they were supposed to be working, ran and got pizza. CPU- sorry for the Sammy business. I couldn't help myself. I feel a little like Mike T.
smiley-laughing006.gif

"Sammy" Holloway loves him some upper body. I'm sure he tossed pretty much everyone he wrestled last year.. Needs to learn to protect his legs.

Solid finish by Holloway.. That NDSU guy was tough and attacked until the end. Very physical match

Thanks for the PBP guys. Sorry I had to leave. Where are we at? Is this session almost finished? What time for the next session?

TD was on the edge.
back to center.
OOB. back to center.
their dude may be larger than sammy.
sammy building RT. 1:35. end of 1st.

sam pushes him pretty much oob.
back to center. i think sam got called for
stall warning. some dude is questioning
that. not sure who. 3-0 end of 2nd.

Thanks for the PBP guys. Sorry I had to leave. Where are we at? Is this session almost finished? What time for the next session?
Last match. Sammy "Telford" Stoll. CPU has been rotating on the PBP, except when he made a pizza run. I also had a bike ride / driveway shovel break as well. Guys are doing well. Hint: All Iowa Wrestlers are "Sammy" or "Telford" from now on.

I think you're hearing Berlow. Sam leads all D1 in stall calls moving forward

was there a misconduct point at the end of Stoll? he didn't really shake hands and walked off...the Ref came to the table with arm held out...thought i heard team misconduct....

Last match. Sammy "Telford" Stoll. CPU has been rotating on the PBP, except when he made a pizza run. I also had a bike ride / driveway shovel break as well. Guys are doing well. Hint: All Iowa Wrestlers are "Sammy" or "Telford" from now on.
Bike rid / Driveway shovel break doesn't sound like they go together.

not sure what happened w/ mom-in-law calling.
fun conversation happening on btn2go. i think they
have no idea they are on live...LOL see if anything
goes rated R...

Thanks guys. You really did a great job. Much appreciated. I am stuck in Houston airport and it helped me pass time

good day for Iowa, Loved seeing the PA boy Kem kicking some ASS...Maybe I missed this in the reading but did some teams not show?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT