ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota mom, 38, abused two 15-year-old boys at the same time...

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
288299342_10100965016082577_7174860575561052454_n.jpg

A 38-year-old Minnesota mother of two was arrested after she allegedly had sex with two 15-year-old boys at the same time at a hotel last month.

Allison Leigh Schardin, 38, of Blaine, was taking a “staycation” with her family at a hotel in Roseville where a boys hockey team from Colorado was also staying for a tournament, according to a criminal complaint.

Schardin began talking to the teenagers, who were both members of the team, in a hotel hot tub on the night of Jan. 14, and told them that she and her husband were having marital problems, according to the Star Tribune.

After the boys went back to their rooms, she sent one of them a Snapchat saying that she had just had a fight with her husband and wanted to come to the teen’s room.

In the boy’s room, the mother of two asked the boys how old they were and told them they were young enough to be her kids, according to the Pioneer Press.

She started talking about “sex and stuff,” asking them how sexually active they were and then got into bed with two of the boys.

Schadin then began sexual acts with two of the teens — while a third watched — and asked them to perform sexual acts on her.

The two boys said they felt pressured and eventually told her she had to leave

She later showed up at one of their hockey games and texted the two boys after they returned home to Colorado, police said.

Schardin was arrested on Thursday and charged with charges of third- and fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct.

The restaurant server admitted to kissing and having sexual contact with the boys. She also confessed that she asked them for a condom but “claimed she wasn’t going to go through with it,” according to the complaint.

She is scheduled to appear in court on Monday.

75912443.jpg

She has an MBA...........in music. lol Tell me she's not just another child raping dimbocrat!! 🤣 Hubby has already filed for the big D and I don't mean Dallas. Both have multiple DWIs, so probably friends of Cissy!!!

She has an MBA...........in music. lol Tell me she's not just another child raping dimbocrat!! 🤣 Hubby has already filed for the big D and I don't mean Dallas. Both have multiple DWIs, so probably friends of Cissy!!!

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8
You do have talent!!

The most perplexing question concerning this matter; as I see it, is if she likes them young, dumb and full of cum, why did she marry that blob who is 12 years older than her?

Do you guys know that after picking herself up off the floor of a Metrodome john, Lois Feldman changed her name and became a shrink??! Honest to Christ!! Maybe Allie here will have a similar Phoenix like experience?!!!!!!

Do you guys know that after picking herself up off the floor of a Metrodome john, Lois Feldman changed her name and became a shrink??! Honest to Christ!! Maybe Allie here will have a similar Phoenix like experience?!!!!!!

A man needs a name

Lock her up. She is a predator. If a 38 year old man did this everyone would be calling for his balls on a platter.
It also would not likely ever work. Some 38 year old married dude staying at a hotel where say instead a girls high school soccer team was at and started hitting on two of them in a hot tub and trying to text them and come to their room and his butt would end up with the cops pounding on his door after the the girls told the cops.

Now 3 - 15 year old boys and a MILF coming on to them and wanting in their room, yeah they are going to let her in.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
288299342_10100965016082577_7174860575561052454_n.jpg

A 38-year-old Minnesota mother of two was arrested after she allegedly had sex with two 15-year-old boys at the same time at a hotel last month.

Allison Leigh Schardin, 38, of Blaine, was taking a “staycation” with her family at a hotel in Roseville where a boys hockey team from Colorado was also staying for a tournament, according to a criminal complaint.

Schardin began talking to the teenagers, who were both members of the team, in a hotel hot tub on the night of Jan. 14, and told them that she and her husband were having marital problems, according to the Star Tribune.

After the boys went back to their rooms, she sent one of them a Snapchat saying that she had just had a fight with her husband and wanted to come to the teen’s room.

In the boy’s room, the mother of two asked the boys how old they were and told them they were young enough to be her kids, according to the Pioneer Press.

She started talking about “sex and stuff,” asking them how sexually active they were and then got into bed with two of the boys.

Schadin then began sexual acts with two of the teens — while a third watched — and asked them to perform sexual acts on her.

The two boys said they felt pressured and eventually told her she had to leave

She later showed up at one of their hockey games and texted the two boys after they returned home to Colorado, police said.

Schardin was arrested on Thursday and charged with charges of third- and fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct.

The restaurant server admitted to kissing and having sexual contact with the boys. She also confessed that she asked them for a condom but “claimed she wasn’t going to go through with it,” according to the complaint.

She is scheduled to appear in court on Monday.

75912443.jpg

giphy.gif

After all, she is a self-described "big picture leader" as indicated on her LinkedIn. Prospective employers should now have little doubt! The last line though is now priceless!! 🤣

About​

"With over ten years of experience onstage as a professional musician and in the service industry, I am looking to take my communication, organizational, and customer service talents to a new level. My work and performance training has provided me with skills and tools that are well suited to the business world, particularly in the areas of public speaking, writing and creative thinking and problem solving both individually and in group settings. As a result of working in numerous event-based and therefore
fast-paced, high volume fine dining restaurants, I am a big picture leader, communicator and supervisor who can excel under strict time constraints and extraordinary pressure. My goal is to give people a memorable and uplifting experience."

It also would not likely ever work. Some 38 year old married dude staying at a hotel where say instead a girls high school soccer team was at and started hitting on two of them in a hot tub and trying to text them and come to their room and his butt would end up with the cops pounding on his door after the the girls told the cops.

You've really thought this through, haven't you?

“The two boys said they felt pressured and eventually told her she had to leave”

I assume ‘eventually’ means ‘after they nutted.’
Beat me to it. The poor things felt so pressured they blew their loads and went back home to Colorado.

But do you or do you not h8 Iowa St8?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT