ADVERTISEMENT

MTG: Motion to Vacate Speaker

I think she cucked him once she got to DC. Not making that up either.

Posts are on here somewhere and I don’t remember the specifics. I do remember the owner of the CrossFit gym where she worked calling her out for have sex with multiple gym members who weren’t her husband

Edit - here’s the story

TVP-Z-OP-CARTOON-0507.jpg

Good luck with that. 56.7 in 2022 appears to be the lowest percentage of the vote he’s received in a House election. If the Dem had gotten the 5 points the leading independent got he still wouldn’t have cracked 45 percent against Biggs. STOP THE STEAL seems to be an effective campaign slogan on the people of that district.

He’s the 3rd Arizonan that voted not to table MTGs resolution
Ah, yes. I was just reading up on him. Part of McCarthy’s program to seed the primaries with telegenic candidates and veterans. Then, several of them turned on him.
Crane was the “colored people”, Representative who had his comments stricken. He probably had lots of black friends in the Navy.

I am wondering if the dems promised to protect Johnson in exchange for Ukraine funding.

Other than that they have no incentive to protect him.

Reactions: MitchLL
MTG might very well be the biggest POS to serve in the House in my lifetime and maybe ever. Way to go Georgia.
I didn't think anyone could surpass Gaetz or Boebert on the deplorable scale but MTG is in a class of her own.

At least Boebert is hot and gives hand jobs in theaters. Gaetz probably does as well but alas...no video evidence.

Why does it has to be a major bill? He’s continuing to fund the government with Dems instead of shutting it down like many republicans want to. Unclench your sphincter and give the man some credit.

I mean fair enough but McCarthy kept the government running too.

I don't have any personal hatred for Johnson, it's more of the question of why wouldn't you let your opposition make themselves look foolish. I mean it's not the minority's job to keep a speaker in place.

I just think Johnson talked with them and said that he'd lose his job if he put the Ukraine funding bill forward unless they protected him and they agreed to protect him in order for him to move that bill forward.

Which for the record this is another problem with our system. The speaker of the house and the senate majority leader can hold up any bills they don't like from ever getting a vote even if those bills would command a majority vote. The Ukraine funding shows it. Johnson sat on it for months but when he finally did put it up for a vote it commanded a majority easily.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Wake up buddy. We are both "taking the L" allowing our government to spend blindly while incurring generational killing debt. You keep playing the whole "my side" thing though.

Ok I will believe you and those in your camp's sincerity on this issue when you start fighting to raise taxes. The whole story since the 1980's has been tax cut after tax cut after tax cut. And yes spending is a part of the equation, but any solutions that involve raising taxes are complete non starters for the right, even if they come paired with spending cuts.

Ok I will believe you and those in your camp's sincerity on this issue when you start fighting to raise taxes. The whole story since the 1980's has been tax cut after tax cut after tax cut. And yes spending is a part of the equation, but any solutions that involve raising taxes are complete non starters for the right, even if they come paired with spending cuts.
I guess the real question that needs to be answered is what tax rate as a society are we comfortable with. I'm sitting at about 40% so not sure I feel great about that considering we are in massive debt with no end in sight and nobody that wants to tackle it.

The other issue is we have less than half of the country that make up the tax base. Almost 200 million people file no federal tax.

I mean fair enough but McCarthy kept the government running too.

I don't have any personal hatred for Johnson, it's more of the question of why wouldn't you let your opposition make themselves look foolish. I mean it's not the minority's job to keep a speaker in place.

I just think Johnson talked with them and said that he'd lose his job if he put the Ukraine funding bill forward unless they protected him and they agreed to protect him in order for him to move that bill forward.

Which for the record this is another problem with our system. The speaker of the house and the senate majority leader can hold up any bills they don't like from ever getting a vote even if those bills would command a majority vote. The Ukraine funding shows it. Johnson sat on it for months but when he finally did put it up for a vote it commanded a majority easily.
McCarthy bad mouthed Dems after working with them to keep the government funded. Johnson realizes with a split government, you have to work together and he has not dissed the Dems.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT