ADVERTISEMENT

NC St. v Houston -Championship Game

Fijimn

HR Legend
May 7, 2008
One of the networks was playing that classic game this morning. You don’t realize how lucky that team was. I’ve seen the Lorenzo Charles winning put back a million times and I still can’t figure out what the hell Dream was doing. If he just put his hands up, Houston would have won.

Saw that game live. I guess maybe one could say maybe he was fearing a goaltending call more than anything else.

(note, just looked up on Wikipedia...that's exactly the case)

Saw that game live. I guess maybe one could say maybe he was fearing a goaltending call more than anything else.

(note, just looked up on Wikipedia...that's exactly the case)
That’s cool. I’m not a huge Houston fan but have good friends that are and take me to a few games. It’s been a fun run.

One of the networks was playing that classic game this morning. You don’t realize how lucky that team was. I’ve seen the Lorenzo Charles winning put back a million times and I still can’t figure out what the hell Dream was doing. If he just put his hands up, Houston would have won.
If Tony Bennett coached the last 5 regulation seconds of Virginia's game with NCSU, the Pack doesn't get into the tourney this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT