ADVERTISEMENT

*************NCAA Wrestling Championships Session 4************

We should hopefully be OK but the Bull nosedive (sorry but until he performs in March it is what it was is) this may be a bad deal for us. Love the guy but he he may end up the most over the seed wrestler in Iowa history. What has he been seeded the past few years and where did he finish? Not hating just saying if we lose this year we had a number one seed gone after the quarters do the math. Seriously somebody who is smarter than me figure what he came for in seeded and what he finished. I would guess ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: MVPFAN
We pretty much knew we were going to get wins with Lee and firemen and Kemerer. We have not won a single match that was a toss-up. We also lost the ones where we were under dogs

Meanwhile, Penn State has won every tossup match.

This afternoon at 1 PM, I would’ve given Iowa about a 99% chance of winning the tournament as a team. Now? I don’t know, but it’s nowhere close to 99%.

THE HERMENATOR

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
We should hopefully be OK but the Bull nosedive (sorry but until he performs in March it is what it was is) this may be a bad deal for us. Love the guy but he he may end up the most over the seed wrestler in Iowa history. What has he been seeded the past few years and where did he finish? Not hating just saying if we lose this year we had a number one seed gone after the quarters do the math. Seriously somebody who is smarter than me figure what he came for in seeded and what he finished. I would guess ugly.

Not going to fault the guy for getting injured. Cripes man

Reactions: Chalkdaddy94
Gotta feeling I can turn off the finals tomorrow after Kems win. Don’t need to see ferrari stall to a win and then the giant dbag win.

Reactions: Hawk170
We pretty much knew we were going to get wins with Lee and firemen and Kemerer. We have not won a single match that was a toss-up. We also lost the ones where we were under dogs

Meanwhile, Penn State has won every tossup match.

This afternoon at 1 PM, I would’ve given Iowa about a 99% chance of winning the tournament as a team. Now? I don’t know, but it’s nowhere close to 99%.

THE HERMENATOR

You will be fine this year, but I'm far more optimistic about next year than I was a week ago. Enjoy the championship this year, we're coming for you next year...

Reactions: dsites52
Someone, please calm me down. By my calculations, we are only going to be up by 9 points going into tomorrow.

We need Cass to score on the backside tomorrow as well as possibly Young.

Someone, please tell me we are good.

If Penn St. wins all four of their finals tomorrow, is it still possible they could beat us?

I hate them as much as everyone else, but putting four into the finals in a rebuilding year....that's insane.

THE HERMENATOR

With the talent of PSU wrestlers, it looked like it would be a real battle this year...and so it is. Those of us who were open minded and realistic thought there was a good chance PSU would get 4 in the finals - same 4 as they had in the B10 finals - and an equally good chance we would get 4 in the finals. When you're in a dogfight you can't have your 1 seed fail to AA. TnT did an impressive job these last couple years in putting the best team in the country on the mat. And now it's up to the best team in the country to show what their made of and close this out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT