127​
3​
2​
4​
3​
3​
1​

Reactions: RothMatt
I feel dirty, but gonna have to cheer for Fix tomorrow.
Fix takes him out, he's a different animal than RBY, way too much experience. I've never seen anyone brush off and counter Desantos deep fireman's like that.
Kid is a freaking animal and technically as sound as it gets. He's actually a better defensive wrestler than Spencer, offensively, he's not close.
He's a master physically and fundamentally.
Take it to the bank, there is no way RBY will beat Fix.

Last edited:
We have good news. With the two from penn st. getting beat on the backside, that puts their limit on 124.5

More realistically, they only have their four finalists. Let's pretend all four win it tomorrow night, including beating JE at 141 and MK at 174. That would give them 110.5.....

It still wouldn't be enough to beat Iowa, considering Iowa has three guys on the backside tomorrow morning, including Cass and ADS who are in good positions to do some damage on the backside. Iowa sitting at 109 going into tomorrow.

I feel better.

THE HERMENATOR

We have good news. With the two from penn st. getting beat on the backside, that puts their limit on 124.5

More realistically, they only have their four finalists. Let's pretend all four win it tomorrow night, including beating JE at 141 and MK at 174. That would give them 110.5.....

It still wouldn't be enough to beat Iowa, considering Iowa has three guys on the backside tomorrow morning, including Cass and ADS who are in good positions to do some damage on the backside. Iowa sitting at 109 going into tomorrow.

I feel better.

THE HERMENATOR
PSU has gotten all the breaks this tourney and it won't be enough.

Not just in Tony’s head - Tony is not and may never be fast enough to go with gable. Tony is legit but gable is better technically and for physically talented unfortunately
anyone can pull a surprise upset. But Gable appears to be stronger, quicker and technically better than Cass (and almost everyone else). Cassioppi just doesn't have an advantage anywhere yet.

Kerkvliet might be quicker than Gable and Cass but is not strong or big enough to compete with them. But since he is quicker he was able to make the match closer and get a TD. I think Cassiopi's only option against Steveson if they ever meet again is to attempt upper body moves right away

Nope! It will be over either when LEE wins or before. That being said, I will take our other two guys to win also! Both Eierman and KemDawg looking very good! Stay away from the F*** st cat and mouse ankle pick CRAP, and you win!!!!
🤡

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT