ADVERTISEMENT

New commit

New? He committed a month ago.

His brother is a stud DB at Colorado State. He should join his little bro in IC next fall.

Reactions: Wadukester
welcome to a great program in need of that kind of intensity and hard working ethic...Hints to follow...Hang out with the other hard-workers on the team and push each other...Hint #2 AVOID this chat room and keep your parents even further away from this cesspool

welcome to a great program in need of that kind of intensity and hard working ethic...Hints to follow...Hang out with the other hard-workers on the team and push each other...Hint #2 AVOID this chat room and keep your parents even further away from this cesspool
ESPECIALLY your parents. Trust me…. As a parent, I can say the cesspool has had such an impact on like life since joking this forum… lol

Dad also played at CSU and won a superbowl with the Buccaneers. Great guy! Older sister played D1 soccer and I believe won a national championship. She may be on the USA team now? Great family!
According to Wikipedia, Jake’s Dad was a Nebraska State Champ wrestler and a state Runner-Up.
Welcome to the Hawkeye family Jake.

Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
Maybe the next Mad Max, only larger.

That’s wild.

Max Murin was a 4 time PA state placewinner and 2 time champ. He was a 3 time AA at Fargo, and top 50 recruit in the country.

Howell is a 1 time state placewinner in CO who recently placed 5th at something called the Midwest Classic in Kearney, NE. Not sure he’s even a top 200 recruit nationally.

None of this is to mean he won’t blossom or surprise but Max Murin is a very poor comparison.

That’s wild.

Max Murin was a 4 time PA state placewinner and 2 time champ. He was a 3 time AA at Fargo, and top 50 recruit in the country.

Howell is a 1 time state placewinner in CO who recently placed 5th at something called the Midwest Classic in Kearney, NE. Not sure he’s even a top 200 recruit nationally.

None of this is to mean he won’t blossom or surprise but Max Murin is a very poor comparison.
I know. My comparison was with him wanting to be the hardest worker for Hawks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT