ADVERTISEMENT

**NEW** Iowa Women's Basketball Recruiting Thread

It’s 6’5 Layla Hays, all the way in Alaska lol. But yeah, I agree she should be the highest priority in the 2025 class. Fortunately I also think she is the warmest target.

Tho I’m not as concerned if we don’t get her since Heiden at 6’4 isn’t too shabby either. I suspect she’ll be rearing to go out the gates and Bluder will be happy to give her the reins.
According to Twitter, Leah Magner is Layla's aunt. Leah played for us the last two years of Angie Lee's tenure and the first two years of Bluder's.

The family aspect didn't help us with Kiah Stokes, but I can't imagine it would hurt us.

He’s making it sound like this commitment is even more exciting than when Lisa signed Clark. This is exciting news but I’m not sure how you top signing CC. Granted, no one knew how good she was going to be but she was the highest ranked recruit ever for Lisa.

• Haha
Reactions: HIWILLE
He’s making it sound like this commitment is even more exciting than when Lisa signed Clark. This is exciting news but I’m not sure how you top signing CC. Granted, no one knew how good she was going to be but she was the highest ranked recruit ever for Lisa.
Sad Fight Club GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT