ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Iowa at Iowa State game thread*****

Who gives a shit?

He acted the fool two years ago and looks ridiculous in his sixth year. Anybody who did what he did in Hilton try that in Carver and the response would have been, expectedly, apoplectic. I don't believe in Karma, but Bohannon made his bed.
Coming back for a 6th year was a self absorbed pathetic move.

Fran has as big of a blind spot for jbo as he does his own kids.

Reactions: KcTo and CarterHall
Who gives a shit?

He acted the fool two years ago and looks ridiculous in his sixth year. Anybody who did what he did in Hilton try that in Carver and the response would have been, expectedly, apoplectic. I don't believe in Karma, but Bohannon made his bed.

he also blew a kiss Niang style to the student section in the first half when Iowa got a small lead. Really got after him after that

thet said I can do without the f bombs.

Reactions: bozotheclown

Agreed.

although ConMac received fewest minutes of the year so Fran is seeing and adjusting, albeit slowly, he is still reducing minutes…

Who gives a shit?

I think its part of the fun of the rivalry. Both Bohannon and Niang have had some smack talk. Its fun and good natured.

I think the F#$#% Bohannon chant is overdoing it but thats partly this generation. the F#!$ word becomes a generic adjective anymore. I heard the crowd started one more year at the end, that's just funny. The crowd holding up shoes at the end, shouting thanks for the memz or whatever he wrote would have been funny.

Bohannon had classy remarks about ISU fans at the end. People take this all way to seriously.

I don't see how you turn down the most prolific 3 point shooter in not only Iowa but conference history from playing again. His game has some other limitations but he certainly has a role.

I don’t follow the Big 12 (assume Kansas & Baylor will be good), but how do u think isu will do in conference games? Or, have the clones blown their wad already?

At this point, the Big 12 is the highest ranked conference. I expect it to be brutal. If Iowa State continues to play well, I’m hoping for an upper division finish.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT