ADVERTISEMENT

*******Official IOWA @ Iowa State Game Thread*******

Didnt the Hawkeyes lose a game last year or the year before when one of the guys on punt return accidentally touched the ball and the other team recovered? This ending kinda reminded me of that.....but on the good side and not the bad side.

Wiscy game , I think.

Just read post of game. Some are funny, some are stupid and most read as tho they were made by immature football fans. I’m talking mostly about the name calling and those that sound like they know way more than the coaches. I think every one of our coaches were called idiots or Moran’s at least once.
The name calling is the worst. For many posters here, if you have a different opinion, instead of trying to have a reasonable discussion they just start calling the other person names. Very childish.

Just read post of game. Some are funny, some are stupid and most read as tho they were made by immature football fans. I’m talking mostly about the name calling and those that sound like they know way more than the coaches. I think every one of our coaches were called idiots or Moran’s at least once.

Reading those NFL coaching caliber comments being posted from couches is the genuine entertainment value of this forum.

Aaaaannnnndddddd here is a perfect example of what I posted above.

Had I been right, would you be on here praising my accurate prediction?

Stay classy.....don’t be one of “them”.

Dude I deleted that post, how did you quote it before I did. I confused you with 86hawk on the OT forum.

Dude I deleted that post, how did you quote it before I did. I confused you with 86hawk on the OT forum.
Then all is forgiven and I apologize! I’ll delete my post, too.

As to how I quoted it.....just must have been a timing thing.

Then all is forgiven and I apologize! I’ll delete my post, too.

As to how I quoted it.....just must have been a timing thing.

Yeah I was all salty and there was a pretty fun post back in the day made by 86Hawkeye quoting some stupid click bait article about Morgan Freeman. I posted then was like... ehh... I don't think this was the right guy then deleted it, apparently you are also an early bird. My apologies, it was a good game, I underestimated the secondary injuries and thought the Hawks would handle them regardless, shit got a little more tense than I thought it would.

Either way, Hawks win, Clones can eat a D and all is well. Cheers <3

Reactions: 83Hawk
Ferentz play calls strike again

To all the football geniuses out here, I've been watching Iowa football for a long time, and there's one thing I learned, Couch Ferentz cares about only one thing when it comes to football games. When time runs out at the end of the 4th quarter, that his team has 1 more point than the opponent.

You don't get style points added to your score.

To all the football geniuses out here, I've been watching Iowa football for a long time, and there's one thing I learned, Couch Ferentz cares about only one thing when it comes to football games. When time runs out at the end of the 4th quarter, that his team has 1 more point than the opponent.

You don't get style points added to your score.

Even though it may be easier to beat your opponent by more than one point sometimes....... the goal is one point.

That Couch Ferentz

For the record, it was still a bad play call by Brian. It gave ISU the ball back 1:47 to pick up 40-50 yards for a FG att. Thank god ISU wasn’t having it and gave the ball right back.

The name calling is the worst. For many posters here, if you have a different opinion, instead of trying to have a reasonable discussion they just start calling the other person names. Very childish.
I see what you did there, but the person you quoted won't get it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT