ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Minnesota @ Iowa Game Thread: Keep Floyd Home*****

This team does bad things to my heart and my head. It was all I could do just to switch back to the game at the end.

With a chitty running game and the only time they did hand off they lost 3 yards...I don't think I would have done two QB sneaks but don't think it is guaranteed they score a TD with running the ball. Iowa needs a power back. Gavin Williams maybe.

What an interesting strategy. Hey, let’s f#ck around and do all we can to keep Minnesota in the game. JFC.

sometimes I sit and wonder if either KF, BF… and KOK… have a pair of 🥜?!?! Seriously they could of slated the win away but no- no no mister he likes those close heart attack games what a dirtbag move GROW SOME BALLS THE FERENTZ’S!!!

Reactions: HotelAlphaWilcoKilo
They should have tried Goodson on 1st down....but he might still have lost a few yards. Fortunately Shudak made the FG.

To be fair Goodson isn't a bruiser up the middle. Why can't we get another Shonn Greene or Weisman? That's usually our bread and butter. Did IKM leave the team?

Reactions: mstp1992
To be fair Goodson isn't a bruiser up the middle. Why can't we get another Shonn Greene or Weisman? That's usually our bread and butter. Did IKM leave the team?
you would deploy him would you?
That was a classic KF type victory. Inexplicable decision making that somehow works out in a win.
when he was younger we called him a brass balled genius for doing the same things

Floyd as the players arrive to carry him off the field:

"Fellas....you had me a little worried there for a sec. I'm a bronze pig and even I gained some gray spots after that one."

Always great to keep the bacon in the trophy case, but the coaching decisions continue to baffle me. For someone who is so conservative, Kirk refuses to try to put the game out of reach for our opponents. Two qb dives and a weak handoff to Goodson make no sense at all.
I said it last week that the best move to make is the one your opponent doesn't want you to make. Fleck was begging us to play for the field goal in that situation. Short of snapping the ball early in the play clock and throwing short of the endzone, we did exactly what he hoped we would do.

Reactions: HotelAlphaWilcoKilo
So why is Nico out there?
Better question is why do you think its your job, or anyone's on here to decide who should be out there? Love the select few on here sitting in the lazy boys or bean bag chairs at home beer in one hand and pizza rolls feeding their face in the other. Screaming at the TV, (like it's listening), about who should and who should not be playing. Of course no response from the boob tube, so its on to the computer to share your coaching genius with all the other arm chair QB's on the site. Ah, the wealth of knowledge you have to share, haven already seen the plays run and with your new found insight regaling us with how YOU would have called the last series of plays. Of course on Monday its off to work for you at Hyvee, or collecting tolls at the interstate toll booth until it will be time next Saturday for you to enrich us with your vast wisdom of all thing college football. Can't wait..... :rolleyes:

Better question is why do you think its your job, or anyone's on here to decide who should be out there? Love the select few on here sitting in the lazy boys or bean bag chairs at home beer in one hand and pizza rolls feeding their face in the other. Screaming at the TV, (like it's listening), about who should and who should not be playing. Of course no response from the boob tube, so its on to the computer to share your coaching genius with all the other arm chair QB's on the site. Ah, the wealth of knowledge you have to share, haven already seen the plays run and with your new found insight regaling us with how YOU would have called the last series of plays. Of course on Monday its off to work for you at Hyvee, or collecting tolls at the interstate toll booth until it will be time next Saturday for you to enrich us with your vast wisdom of all thing college football. Can't wait..... :rolleyes:
I didn't read past the 1st sentence. Anyhow wtf you think you are to tell other they aren't allowed to voice their opinion ..why the hell we here? Don't like it then leave....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT