ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Minnesota @ Iowa Game Thread: Keep Floyd Home*****

I didn't read past the 1st sentence. Anyhow wtf you think you are to tell other they aren't allowed to voice their opinion ..why the hell we here? Don't like it then leave....
Right, but your allowed to tell me or anyone else that they should leave? Maybe you should read the rest of my post. The FACT that YOU or most anyone else on here REALLY thinks they know more about coaching, recruiting players or who should play is so far beyond laughable its ridiculous. Do the coaches make mistakes? Of course they do. And you get to sit and watch their plays and THEN after the fact get to say what you would have done differently? Seriously? Lord, if we all had the benefit of hindsight at our jobs or anything else we do in life. wouldn't that make it so much easier? Can you imagine if a bunch of second guessing whiners got to watch EVERYTHING you do at your job, from every decision you made to how many sticks of gum you chewed that day, and then got to publicly ride your ass for it for the next 6 days, even if 95% of those watching had literally about 5% of the knowledge or background in your profession? Jees, I bet we'd all sign up for some of that don't you think?

Last edited:
Right, but your allowed to tell me or anyone else that they should leave? Maybe you should read the rest of my post. The FACT that YOU or most anyone else on here REALLY thinks they no more about coaching, recruiting players or who should play is so far beyond laughable its ridiculous. Do the coaches make mistakes? Of course they do. And you get to sit and watch their plays and THEN after the fact get to say what you would have done differently? Seriously? Lord, if we all had the benefit of hindsight at our jobs or anything else we do in life. wouldn't that make it so much easier? Can you imagine if a bunch of second guessing whiners got to watch EVERYTHING you do at your job, from every decision you made to how many sticks of gum you chewed that day, and then got to publicly ride your ass for it for the next 6 days, even if 95% of those watching had literally about 5% of the knowledge or background in your profession? Jees, I bet we'd all sign up for some of that don't you think?
Yes yes I am. If you Don't like what I post don't read it. I only read your first sentence each time because I don't care what you think of my opinions

Reactions: mstp1992
Right, but your allowed to tell me or anyone else that they should leave? Maybe you should read the rest of my post. The FACT that YOU or most anyone else on here REALLY thinks they no more about coaching, recruiting players or who should play is so far beyond laughable its ridiculous. Do the coaches make mistakes? Of course they do. And you get to sit and watch their plays and THEN after the fact get to say what you would have done differently? Seriously? Lord, if we all had the benefit of hindsight at our jobs or anything else we do in life. wouldn't that make it so much easier? Can you imagine if a bunch of second guessing whiners got to watch EVERYTHING you do at your job, from every decision you made to how many sticks of gum you chewed that day, and then got to publicly ride your ass for it for the next 6 days, even if 95% of those watching had literally about 5% of the knowledge or background in your profession? Jees, I bet we'd all sign up for some of that don't you think?
Easy Brian, just because you suck as an OC shouldn't offend you, it's simply a fact. Go curl up in bed and have daddy Kirk read you "Good night moon" again, nighty night.

Easy Brian, just because you suck as an OC shouldn't offend you, it's simply a fact. Go curl up in bed and have daddy Kirk read you "Good night moon" again, nighty night.
And yet another poster who has zero answers for what i actually said, like most here, but falls back on oh your just an apologist or you must be Kirks son. OOHH good argument there. Buuurrrnnn.
Really this is ALL my fault. I've tried the last several years to stay OFF the board during games because of the totally bipolar posting of the wannabee coaches and OC's on this board.
As Dargo said in another post, We aren't really any better then most of these other teams. I'd agree with that totally. We aren't, and I'm not sure why people think for some reason, (not just because you think we're better) that we are better then Minny, Illinois, NW, Nebraska, Indiana, Purdue, Wisconsin, PSU or any one else in the east division, or hell Iowa State for that matter. AND yet we're 20-5 in our last 25 trophy games. Why? Because in general the way KF coaches wins games, period. Not because we have better players. What is the purpose of playing and keeping score? To win, correct? Which KF does at a pretty high rate against other teams who are basically ALL in the same level as us. You may not like the way it looks, BUT he wins more often then not. Minnesota with their massive OL. (the right tackle outweighed Evans by 150lbs! Think about that), should have mauled our young and still not fully developed DL, and they did to an extent. But who won the game?

And yet another poster who has zero answers for what i actually said, like most here, but falls back on oh your just an apologist or you must be Kirks son. OOHH good argument there. Buuurrrnnn.
Really this is ALL my fault. I've tried the last several years to stay OFF the board during games because of the totally bipolar posting of the wannabee coaches and OC's on this board.
As Dargo said in another post, We aren't really any better then most of these other teams. I'd agree with that totally. We aren't, and I'm not sure why people think for some reason, (not just because you think we're better) that we are better then Minny, Illinois, NW, Nebraska, Indiana, Purdue, Wisconsin, PSU or any one else in the east division, or hell Iowa State for that matter. AND yet we're 20-5 in our last 25 trophy games. Why? Because in general the way KF coaches wins games, period. Not because we have better players. What is the purpose of playing and keeping score? To win, correct? Which KF does at a pretty high rate against other teams who are basically ALL in the same level as us. You may not like the way it looks, BUT he wins more often then not. Minnesota with their massive OL. (the right tackle outweighed Evans by 150lbs! Think about that), should have mauled our young and still not fully developed DL, and they did to an extent. But who won the game?
Seek treatment, its okay. You are too easily triggered Brian. 🤣

Reactions: mstp1992
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT