ADVERTISEMENT

*******Official NFL Draft Thread*******

One more issue to consider for the Falcons drafting Penix is that they may get penalized by the NFL for tampering in signing Cousins. So, they blew a pick this year, and they’ll most likely lose picks next year.
Nice work.

If I had a Benjamin for every Bears fan who creamed his pants in April over next season’s lineup, I would be retired by now.

Bears will be lucky to make the playoffs next season. That’s their ceiling.
Poles laughing at you

Poles laughing at you
The “Poles” are laughing at me?

Polish Thanking GIF by Verohallinto

Bears fans talking shit year after year is too funny.

If I had a Benjamin for every Bears fan who creamed his pants in April over next season’s lineup, I would be retired by now.

Bears will be lucky to make the playoffs next season. That’s their ceiling.
Making the playoffs next season would be a tremendous improvement. They have a pathway right now for a 2-3 season run before they start to face salary cap constraints, and they have a pretty talented, young core.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
Making the playoffs next season would be a tremendous improvement. They have a pathway right now for a 2-3 season run before they start to face salary cap constraints, and they have a pretty talented, young core.
This take is way too sensible.

The woman sitting to the right of Michael Penix is beautiful.
IF YOU AINT HORNY YOU AINT HEALTHY AND DA HITMAN IS FOOKIN HORNY!!!!!!! HE GONNA BE SLAYING SOME VERTICAL HAM AND CHEESE SANDWICH FOR DINNER AFTER TAKING OUT DA BERNIE AND DA SQUAD AND DA LIBTAHDS!!!!!!! AND THEN HE GONNA CRUSH SOME ICE COLD SPRITE, BECAUSE SPRITE SAYS YOU GOTTA OBEY YOUR THIRST, BUT DA HITMAN DONT OBEY ANYONE BUT DA HITMAN!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT