ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Northwestern @ Iowa game thread*****

Chishawk1425

HR King
Nov 27, 2019
Snowmageddon upon Iowa but no fans a blessing for the game to be played I assume. Big, unexpected opportunity tonight with undefeated NW in league play upon us.

It's an opportunity that I hope we can capitalize on. Losing again is not going to feel very good, especially at home. Number 1 for NW is a handful not sure we're up to taking him away. As always, win the rebounding battle and get Garza going early, best chance.

It's an opportunity that I hope we can capitalize on. Losing again is not going to feel very good, especially at home. Number 1 for NW is a handful not sure we're up to taking him away. As always, win the rebounding battle and get Garza going early, best chance.
Somehow go 2-0 this week would be huge but daunting. 1-1 a must.

Snow coming down here in Hawkeyeland in bucketfulls. Took the dog for a walk - 20 minutes, we had an inch on our clothing and the car. Gonna be a long day. 🙂

And I seriously doubt that Northwestern will leave Iowa City before the morning.

Snow coming down here in Hawkeyeland in bucketfulls. Took the dog for a walk - 20 minutes, we had an inch on our clothing and the car. Gonna be a long day. 🙂
Shoveled 2 times already and over 2 inches again. Really coming down in metro now.

Shoveled 2 times already and over 2 inches again. Really coming down in metro now.

cspFdSg.gif

I was just out shoveling and snow blowing and we have gotten at least 6" of snow in Iowa City. There may be 8 more hours of this stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT