ADVERTISEMENT

Oliver Martin to Iowa

Jake was a grad transfer, U of I had no say. It would probably be similar to Uthoff where he wouldn't have a scholarship the year he has to sit, if it were real.

Just received confirmation from Oliver Martin that he is transferring to The University of Iowa.

Spoke to him at Pints downtown Iowa City and he just told me straight to my face. ON GOD
14 posts since 2013 and none of them appear to be loony conspiracy theories. I'm intrigued.

It would be different if it was a friend of my sister's roommate told me... but the claim is he was told by Oliver himself. It would be a weird thing to suddenly become a lying troll and throw away all of one's credibility after that many years of just chilling, and apparently being more of a basketball fan than football.

I choose to believe it, because I want to.

Would be convenient for his family if this happened but will believe it when I see it. They have to be racking up the mileage in the family truckster each fall. Football with MI, swimming with ASU, then whatever events the younger kids are involved in.

Would be convenient for his family if this happened but will believe it when I see it. They have to be racking up the mileage in the family truckster each fall. Football with MI, swimming with ASU, then whatever events the younger kids are involved in.

Yes, they should save some time and petro cost with young
Oliver being a Hawkeye.

I vote in favor of Oliver transferring to Iowa.

All in favor, post Aye !!! :eek:

Reactions: mrF6n6
Jesus you guys are gullible. He's penciled in to be a starter this fall, in an offense that's transitioning to even more passing.

He's not coming to Iowa. Let it go.
Fair enough, but then we need to dox @PartyHawk420 because I'm gonna need to drop a deuce on his doorstep.

Just received confirmation from Oliver Martin that he is transferring to The University of Iowa.

Spoke to him at Pints downtown Iowa City and he just told me straight to my face. ON GOD

How come no photo with him???? Post that and we believe.

So I have a question:

If OM was to come to Iowa if he chooses to pay his way first year/walk on could he play or have to sit no matter what as was on scholy MI?

Never seen it attempted but could you drop scholy, walk on to play immediately, be awarded scholarship the next year?

So I have a question:

If OM was to come to Iowa if he chooses to pay his way first year/walk on could he play or have to sit no matter what as was on scholy MI?

Never seen it attempted but could you drop scholy, walk on to play immediately, be awarded scholarship the next year?
Now it’s pretty much open move... make up a reason keep scholarship, and play right away

Once Booger Jim jumps in your high school swimming pool khakied and block M hatted up it’s very doubtful he paved a smooth way for you to transfer to a school in the same conference... although they don’t play Iowa in ‘20 or ‘21..... I still doubt OM comes to Iowa city for more than the holidays and parental visits.

Now it’s pretty much open move... make up a reason keep scholarship, and play right away
I hear that. But is this a way if a kid could afford it to by pass the sit a year rule? Or do you have to sit a year regardless of WO or Scholy without NCAA approval for immediate eligibility.

Transfer and you must sit out a year (unless you have already got your degree). Does not matter who is paying for school.
False or Justin fields would be sitting heck I think Tate martell can play right away because he used changing of the coaches excuse.

Reactions: HawkTied
False or Justin fields would be sitting heck I think Tate martell can play right away because he used changing of the coaches excuse.

Or, ohio gets to play by Different rules, perhaps?

So, when will I see O Martin having a Burger at Short's, getting ready for
Iowa camp? Asking for a friend...........o_O

Reactions: mrF6n6
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT