ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Nebraska's finest

Originally posted by KcRoyals13:

Rich Kirk is 26-25(15-17) since Nebraska graced the Big Ten with their presence. Coincidence? I think not. But then again, when taking into account Iowa's football history...that four solid seasons for your nice little program. Probably why Kirk gets to hang around and count his money.

This post was edited on 4/15 8:19 AM by KcRoyals13
Kay,...so Huskerbaseball13, was HTO a mean coach or a nice coach? We're you really one of his favorite players?

Do you wish you had some of Kirks money or something? He does donate to charity, and you appear to be one of those 'special' kids. Don't worry buddy, he'll get to you soon enough.

Originally posted by Aegon_Targaryen:

Rich Kirk is 26-25(15-17) since Nebraska graced the Big Ten with their presence. Coincidence? I think not. But then again, when taking into account Iowa's football history...that four solid seasons for your nice little program. Probably why Kirk gets to hang around and count his money.

This post was edited on 4/15 8:19 AM by KcRoyals13
Kay,...so Huskerbaseball13, was HTO a mean coach or a nice coach? We're you really one of his favorite players?

Do you wish you had some of Kirks money or something? He does donate to charity, and you appear to be one of those 'special' kids. Don't worry buddy, he'll get to you soon enough.
I do wish Iowa was dumb enough to give me that amount of money for minimal return. That would be a dream my little e-stalker.

I do wish Iowa was dumb enough to give me that amount of money for minimal return. That would be a dream my little e-stalker.
Thank you for admitting my accuracy. Was he a mean coach? Do you find it funny that he tries to pretend his first name isn't really Tim? Did you know him and Sparky are neighbors?

Thank you for admitting my accuracy. Was he a mean coach? Do you find it funny that he tries to pretend his first name isn't really Tim? Did you know him and Sparky are neighbors?
I have no idea what you're talking about. Are you again asking my if I tried another man's sauce?

I have to admit, it's funny how bad Neb has done in the B1G. 10 years will be coming up before you know it and they'll still be making up excuses of why they can't win conf title.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Are you again asking my if I tried another man's sauce?
Nice job of trying to back pedal. No, I'm not asking that. I already know you're dripping with man sauce all over your face. It's 2015 though, so it's acceptable.

I bet you wonder, just how much more I know. Listen Huskerbaseball13, it's been fun, but I have a job to go to, and you're due for a shower.

Originally posted by ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK:
I have to admit, it's funny how bad Neb has done in the B1G. 10 years will be coming up before you know it and they'll still be making up excuses of why they can't win conf title.
Iowa is under .500 in league play since Nebraska joined........and has continued to own the Hogeyes.

Nice job of trying to back pedal. No, I'm not asking that. I already know you're dripping with man sauce all over your face. It's 2015 though, so it's acceptable.

I bet you wonder, just how much more I know. Listen Huskerbaseball13, it's been fun, but I have a job to go to, and you're due for a shower.
It appears you are throwing crap against the wall and trying to find out what sticks. Unfortunately for you...nothing is sticking. It's comical. How many times have you been banned on Nebraska boards? Your obsession is noted.

It appears you are throwing crap against the wall and trying to find out what sticks. Unfortunately for you...nothing is sticking. It's comical. How many times have you been banned on Nebraska boards? Your obsession is noted.
Husker, why are you here?

I was going to come on here and say something to the affect of "he shouldnt still be reflecting on Nebraska but then I read the post. You nebraska message board posters are f*d in the head.

Trouble with both programs is Iowa has become mediocre and Nebraska has become a has been football program. Iowa would like to have an 8-4 or 9-3 season and Nebraska would like to think they can compete for a NC. With Ferentz as coach Iowa will struggle to reach their goal and Nebraska will have to live in the past because they will never compete for another NC.

Originally posted by B1G RED RULES:
Crickets......
Crickets? Is that to indicate no one has anything to say? I assure you that if you read the thread, the Iowa fans have had a lot to say.

What is the point of this? Why are you here?

Nebraska football is like Indiana basketball. Everyone outside of their state does not consider them a powerhouse anymore yet their fan bases still consider them elite top 10 programs. 90s are long gone now. Wow great Nebraska has been better than Iowa since they joined the Big 10 which really isn't saying much because in the mean time OSU, Mich St and Wisc to name a few have been far superior of the Huskers since they joined. Should be your first indicator when you are bragging to another middle of the pack conf team you are better than them because you can't claim you aren't top 2-3 in the conf.

But hey in the mean time lets go to an Iowa board and be naive and think we can convince their fans we are the better school.

Originally posted by B1G RED RULES:
Crickets......
Do you want some or something? Here you go.

fried-crickets.jpg

Originally posted by iahawkeyes17:
Nebraska football is like Indiana basketball. Everyone outside of their state does not consider them a powerhouse anymore yet their fan bases still consider them elite top 10 programs. 90s are long gone now. Wow great Nebraska has been better than Iowa since they joined the Big 10 which really isn't saying much because in the mean time OSU, Mich St and Wisc to name a few have been far superior of the Huskers since they joined. Should be your first indicator when you are bragging to another middle of the pack conf team you are better than them because you can't claim you aren't top 2-3 in the conf.

But hey in the mean time lets go to an Iowa board and be naive and think we can convince their fans we are the better school.
I know a ton of Nebraska fans,never heard any of them say they still think they're an elite top ten team. I did get a chuckle from your comment in bold ,tho. This thread is based on a player from that era,apparently he's still relevant.

I'll be the first to admit that Neb has done even worse than I thought they would in the B1G. And I had pretty low expectations for them coming in. Iowa has been the better program the last 12 years or so and nobody will argue that from either fan base. It's fair to say that both fan bases would expect Iowa to win another B1G conf title before Neb gets their first.

No way does iowa win a conf title before nebraska. The best you've done since we've joined is what 2nd in the legends? When we were down to our 3rd string QB. Something to hang your hat on I suppose. Meanwhile we fired our coach after narrowly beating you. Enjoy ripping on a running back with mental health issues and who contributed very little to our success in 95.

And don't get me wrong, what he did was disgusting and terrible. I'm just saying that he had mental problems and never got the proper care. TO thought that if he had football he would have something to do. But in reality he needed to see a psychiatrist.

roll.r191677.gif

I'll be the first to admit that Neb has done even worse than I thought they would in the B1G. And I had pretty low expectations for them coming in. Iowa has been the better program the last 12 years or so and nobody will argue that from either fan base. It's fair to say that both fan bases would expect Iowa to win another B1G conf title before Neb gets their first.
roll.r191677.gif

SCOREBOARD

SCOREBOARD

SCOREBOARD

Bullies of the Big Ten...under .500 since NU arrived in the Big Ten..............hahahahaha

Lol! Iowa's at an all-time low under Ferentz since Neb joined and the Hawkeyes could've easily been 3-1 against the Huskers! Amazing how far behind Iowa the Neb program has been the last 12 years. You'll always be Iowa's lil bro in the B1G!

Hogeyes winning at 25% of the games vs NU=Iowa being big brother. Now that's Hogeye math! I get that beating NU 1 out of the last 6 games is somehow a vctory for Hogeye football.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Lol! Iowa's at an all-time low under Ferentz since Neb joined and the Hawkeyes could've easily been 3-1 against the Huskers! Amazing how far behind Iowa the Neb program has been the last 12 years. You'll always be Iowa's lil bro in the B1G!
So why can you use the all- Time low under Ferentz but we can't use it with Callahan? And maybe 2-2

" You'll always be Iowa's little brother">>>>> Stay off the Crack
smokin.r191677.gif

Look at all the Nebraska fans looking for reassurance of their superiority on an Iowa board. Tells me everything I need to know about the state of their program.

It's pretty funny actually.

We weren't playing the Skirts when Callahan was there. You probably didn't know that. Neb will always be 2nd class to Iowa in sports & in life!

Still can't figure out how Neb has managed to stay such a backward state when you have Iowa on one side and Colorado on the other. Two of the greatest states in the union!

Even Nebraskans can admit they're hicks.

This post was edited on 4/15 7:19 PM by ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK

I still can't stop laughing at you Rocky! The sad thing is you probably believe what you post. Doesn't get more delusional than that. Even for a Hogeye. I guess NU will just continue to keep racking up W's over the Hogeyes while Ferentz laughs his way to the bank. SCOREBOARD

This post was edited on 4/16 8:11 AM by KcRoyals13

It is quite funny between our two fanbases.

Cant we just all agree that the game will probably be close and well contested from here on out. Nebby has the 3-1 advantage. The only blowout was the Iowa win and 2-3 others could have gone either way. I am sure most reasonable Nebraska fans feel pretty lucky they got that win last year.

Anyways, I think this will be a close series and most of the games will be close.

Originally posted by hexumhawk:

Cant we just all agree that the game will probably be close and well contested from here on out. Nebby has the 3-1 advantage. The only blowout was the Iowa win and 2-3 others could have gone either way. I am sure most reasonable Nebraska fans feel pretty lucky they got that win last year.

Anyways, I think this will be a close series and most of the games will be close.
The first game of the series since Nebraska joined the Big Ten (2011), Nebraska led the game 20-0 and Iowa put up its only score with just over 3 minutes to play. I wouldn't say that game "could have gone either way".

Nebraska and Iowa have each won a game decisively in Lincoln, and the two games in Iowa City were anybody's game.

Originally posted by Alum-Ni:

Originally posted by hexumhawk:

The first game of the series since Nebraska joined the Big Ten (2011), Nebraska led the game 20-0 and Iowa put up its only score with just over 3 minutes to play. I wouldn't say that game "could have gone either way".

Nebraska and Iowa have each won a game decisively in Lincoln, and the two games in Iowa City were anybody's game.
That is why I didn't include that one. I said 2 of the 3 other games could have gone either way. The first game Nebraska controlled.

With the Players that Nebraska gets year in and year out compared to Iowa - Yeah - you should beat the Hawks. So at least you got that.
glasses.r191677.gif

And then theres the world class facilities - Best weight room in the world - best fans in college football - friendliest fans in college football - best tail gating in college football - Best college town in college football - Hottest Cheer Leaders - Best weather in college football - best Apple Bees in the United States - Best speed limit in the U.S -

what am I forgetting here that I hear the Nebraska people say??

I still can't stop laughing at you Rocky! The sad thing is you probably believe what you post. Doesn't get more delusional than that. Even for a Hogeye. I guess NU will just continue to keep racking up W's over the Hogeyes while Ferentz laughs his way to the bank. SCOREBOARD

This post was edited on 4/16 8:11 AM by KcRoyals13
You can't stop laughing because the slow types have a hard time not doing so for whatever reason. You probably can't quit drooling either, but that isn't something to brag about.

You obsessed with us boy? You sure seem like you are.

Originally posted by elipse:
With the Players that Nebraska gets year in and year out compared to Iowa - Yeah - you should beat the Hawks. So at least you got that.
glasses.r191677.gif

And then theres the world class facilities - Best weight room in the world - best fans in college football - friendliest fans in college football - best tail gating in college football - Best college town in college football - Hottest Cheer Leaders - Best weather in college football - best Apple Bees in the United States - Best speed limit in the U.S -

what am I forgetting here that I hear the Nebraska people say??
They're THE best at making coaches lose their f'n minds. Pelini, Callahan, etc. We all know that Kaz was a bit of an arse when he was here. But look at what happened to him in Lincoln!! He went from tough coach, to wife beater in just a few years.

Good thing he wasn't still employed with Osborne at the helm. He would still have a job and Osborne would have talked the cops into dropping the charges.

Lol! Show me a Nebraskan that wouldn't move to Iowa or Colorado if they were smart enough to have the opportunity to work and live in those states. That's what I thought lil bros!

Lol! Show me a Nebraskan that wouldn't move to Iowa or Colorado if they were smart enough to have the opportunity to work and live in those states. That's what I thought lil bros!
I have a hand full of Hawkeye friends that live in Omaha and Cedar Creek..... Now what...

Yea I would rather live in Council Tucky than Omaha Nebraska.
rolleye0018.r191677.gif

Originally posted by scarletred:

I have a hand full of Hawkeye friends that live in Omaha and Cedar Creek..... Now what...

Yea I would rather live in Council Tucky than Omaha Nebraska.
rolleye0018.r191677.gif
Funny that you pick a Nebraska city closest to Iowa in your argument. And come to think of it, you pick Council Tucky as your trashy Iowa city, which is about as close to Nebraska as you can get and still be in Iowa. No wonder it's trashy.

There's a reason a majority of the population lives in the Eastern side of the state, in both cases.
wink.r191677.gif

First off that is where I happen to Live.. And it just so happens to be the largest city in the state.

Tell you what there isn't a city in Iowa that has to offer what Omaha has to offer.SouthWest side of Omaha especially ...Go down town and see for your self.

Maybe some of you haven't been out of state much to figure it out.

This post was edited on 4/16 7:00 PM by scarletred

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT