ADVERTISEMENT

PMac calls it a career

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
GJiJvO-W4AAz-I4

I hope so. My first reaction was that it was a joke.
Maybe kind of an ill-timed and ill-placed joke if so. I would also generally expect someone in his fifth year of college to use more capitalization, but that's just me ... I get it with the kids and their informality on the internets.

Either way, I've seen more polished pieces put out by other Iowa athletes.

That said, I wish Patrick nothing but the best, and I am thankful for his efforts in a Hawkeye uniform.

Reactions: rayhawk81
Last night's game might have been one of the best games he had this year, if only he had been more consistent Iowa might have won more games.
I'm guessing that C.J. Fredrick was probably one Iowa player that he was referring as one of the few.

Last night's game might have been one of the best games he had this year, if only he had been more consistent Iowa might have won more games.
I'm guessing that C.J. Fredrick was probably one Iowa player that he was referring as one of the few.
yep, he played well. Aggressive dunk over a 7 footer was awesome. Wish we'd seen more of this over the years.

He will be reporting to Beth as Iowa assistant basketball coach soon...

Didn't become the player most thought he could be. A lot of issues on and off the court, mentally and physically. I will wish him well, but he did not impress. Even his 1,000 points isn't impressive. You take 250 points per year over 4 years, divided by 35 games per year, comes out to 7 pt's per game. Pretty doable for any player that gets a reasonable amount of playing time each season. Just accumulation of mediocre stats, although he did sit out a lot of games over 4 years. You have to wonder what kind of effect his and Connor playing time had on recruiting the past 5 years. I would imagine there were a few good players that knew that might cut into their playing time and decided to go elsewhere.

Curious what he decides to do next year after basketball??

Reactions: chunkfish
yes...a while back on their podcast she scolded Hawkeye fans for not understanding why Conner was getting so much playing time and all that he did for the team while he was on the court
Where else are we going to find guys that shoot 33% from the field, 28% from three and 58% from the line and can’t defend or create?!? That team with Luka could have been in a final four with just average guards.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT