ADVERTISEMENT

PSU vs tOSU

125, 145, 157, 165, 174 and 285 are not all that interesting. There is a chance 133 and 141 match ups don't happen. 184 and 197 could end up being the only big match ups that are not a given as to the outcome although IMO fosu is a pretty big favorite at 184 and psu at 197.

I’m glad he posted it, or I would have forgot about it. I’m not a fan of either team, but a fan of good wrestling .

We usually start threads about every good matchup on here...Goggles drop in is a Master of the Obvious thing plus he's kind of a tool. BTW...it's on BTN at 730P.

Plus...I am really looking forward to the RBY vs Pletcher matchup! Cael said "we're expecting him to wrestle this week."

Last edited:
We usually start threads about every good matchup on here...Goggles drop in is a Master of the Obvious thing plus he's kind of a tool. BTW...it's on BTN at 730P.

Plus...I am really looking forward to the RBY vs Pletcher matchup! Cael said "we're expecting him to wrestle this week."

"We're expecting him to wrestle [in the room] this week."

125, 145, 157, 165, 174 and 285 are not all that interesting. There is a chance 133 and 141 match ups don't happen. 184 and 197 could end up being the only big match ups that are not a given as to the outcome although IMO fosu is a pretty big favorite at 184 and psu at 197.
A lot of ppl see this as a 5-5 split so those matches would be interesting as they relate to bonus. 125 should be a good match.

Wrestle or do carnival tricks?

Reactions: anon_0pi0cv8t1ggvb
Some predictions
Heinelman dec schnupp 3-0 tosu
Pletcher dec rby 6-0 tosu
Mckenna dec lee 9-0 tosu
Jordan dec berge 12-0 tosu
Nolf tech hayes 12-5 tosu
Joseph dec campbell 12-8 tosu
Hall dec smith 12-11 tosu
Martin dec rasheed 15-11tosu
Nickal dec moore 15-14 tosu
Cassar maj Singletary 18-15 tosu
Tosu is probably going to have to be perfect tonight, and if rby isnt going they are gonna need bonus there.

"We're expecting him to wrestle [in the room] this week."

Which means RBY was able to ride an exercise bike, finally. Nothing more, Lol.

So Cael is purposely misleading the media? I refuse to believe that for the second week in a row ;) Hopefully, they give RBY all the time he needs and don't get him out there too early.

giphy.gif

So Cael is purposely misleading the media? I refuse to believe that for the second week in a row ;) Hopefully, they give RBY all the time he needs and don't get him out there too early.

giphy.gif

Yeah, we are pretty accustomed to the coachspeak by now. I'll be pleasantly surprised if 133, 141, and 184 feature all the starters tonight.

Reactions: Nittany1997
I'm at this dual. My thought is 5-5. Psu makes it a blowout with bonus points. 25-15 or something like that. I have little faith that OSU will be able to score bonus in the matches they are heavily favored to do so.

I'd love to see OSU pull upsets, though.

Reactions: Nittany1997
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT