ADVERTISEMENT

Realignment rumors

^^^^^^^^^^^^Iowa fans, Please answer the distress call of your fellow fan getting his a$$ kicked on a national board by Nebraska fans. He’s so desperate to be saved, he’s begging for your help. Evidently that pu$$y is tired of getting his a$$ kicked by Nebraska fans.
What do ya got them going this year? 5-7?

• Haha
Reactions: HogLovinHawkeye
Episode 1 Boat GIF by The Simpsons

Washington has the 13th largest population in the country, right behind Virginia. They're also very highly ranked academically and a recent history of quality football teams. Oregon has the 27th largest population and high quality football and basketball. These are high quality adds should they join.

Plus, the Pacific Northwest is spectacular and a great destination for a game.
The sticker shock, alone, will make those trips "one-timers" for a lot of fans. The taxes on a hotel stay and rental car, not to mention places where Pabst--yes, Pisswater Pabst--is a delicacy selling for $10 a pint, will leave some empty wallets.

But, yes, Seattle is a great place to visit, but when Mt Rainier eventually blows the place will be a memory.

You are over exaggerating how long Nebraska has sucked, 2002-2014 Nebraska was better head to head than Iowa and had a better W/L ratio and generationS have gone by since Iowa has finished in the top 5.

Better head to head from 2002 to 2014? You guys played 2 times in those 14 years. Talk about selective endpoints.

Iowa won the Big 10 in that timeframe and won an Orange bowl. I mean if you want to prop up Pelini and talk about his 10 win seasons, I agree that was a good run for him. But he didn't accomplish what Iowa did in that same timeframe.

Better head to head from 2002 to 2014? You guys played 2 times in those 14 years. Talk about selective endpoints.

Iowa won the Big 10 in that timeframe and won an Orange bowl. I mean if you want to prop up Pelini and talk about his 10 win seasons, I agree that was a good run for him. But he didn't accomplish what Iowa did in that same timeframe.
I love when I can unite ISU and Iowa fans, 2002-2014 Nebraska took 3 out of 4 from Iowa. Good grief you’re almost as embarrassing as those you’re defending.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkOn15
I love when I can unite ISU and Iowa fans, 2002-2014 Nebraska took 3 out of 4 from Iowa. Good grief you’re almost as embarrassing as those you’re defending.
Iowa or Nebraska:
2002- Iowa
2003- Iowa
2004- lol.....Iowa
2005- Iowa
2006- Nebraska
2007- lololololol Iowa, Kansas just scored again btw
2008- Iowa
2009- Iowa
2010- Iowa
2011- Nebraska :(
2012- Nebraska by less than a TD against the 2nd worst team in the KF era........gladly helped set the stage for the beatdown against Wisconsin :)
2013- Iowa
2014- Iowa minus 1st half red zone stupidity

And then from there, the results on the field speak for themselves........:cool:

Iowa or Nebraska:
2002- Nebraska
2003- Iowa
2004- lol.....Iowa
2005- Nebraska
2006- Nebraska
2007- Nebraska
2008- Nebraska
2009- Nebraska
2010- Nebraska
2011- Nebraska
2012- Nebraska
2013- Iowa against Nebraska 3rd string WO QB
2014- Nebraska

And then from there, the results on the field speak for themselves........:cool:
I agree with your assessment of Iowa being obviously better in 3 out of 13 seasons as it supports my argument, thanks.

Looks like ASU is onboard with a "bronze medal" and keeping the conference alive...

Arizona President on TV deal:
“We’re not going to get a Big Ten deal. We're not gonna get an SEC deal. But if we finish 3rd in this sweepstakes, I've never thought that winning the bronze medal was a great aspirational goal. But if we win a bronze medal, I think we'd all declare victory.”

I wonder if the UO/UW presidents feel the same way?

Not too mention Colorado who apparently has one foot already out the door (back to B12) per reports.

Last edited:
Iowa or Nebraska:
2002- Iowa
2003- Iowa
2004- lol.....Iowa
2005- Iowa
2006- Nebraska
2007- lololololol Iowa, Kansas just scored again btw
2008- Iowa
2009- Iowa
2010- Iowa
2011- Nebraska :(
2012- Nebraska by less than a TD against the 2nd worst team in the KF era........gladly helped set the stage for the beatdown against Wisconsin :)
2013- Iowa
2014- Iowa minus 1st half red zone stupidity

Guy never gets tired of getting his ass kicked. Just like his football and basketball teams.

I agree with your assessment of Iowa being obviously better than Nebraska as it supports my argument, thanks.
That is a compelling argument. ;)

I think you should make another throwaway offensive username trolling Iowa fans and like spam everything while setting the account to private so you can't get reported and the account banned......................

You haven't done that in a while. You getting lazy or tired of the hassle of trying to keep all your troll handles from getting banned? Surely it's not because you're running out of new email accounts to open up in order to create your accounts. ;)

P.S. 2002, 2008 and 2009 Iowa > 2002, 2008, 2009 Nebraska

Also...editing this post for your reply means you wear adult diapers and like to shove cheetos up your nose every time Nebraska loses. And all Iowa fans will reserve the right to treat you as such if you attempt to alter this post for your reply.

Good luck, and deal with it. :cool:

• Haha
I love that nothing unites opposing fan bases more than a shared hatred of Nebraska football. It warms my heart.
you're a clown. Go waste your time on the Husker Board and quit wasting ours.
You are just another pissed off Fusker fan who realizes you are no longer relevant in college ball.
I don't have any delusions of grandeur about who Iowa is. But in the now the Hawks have been better and that's not debatable.
The generation that knew anything about Nebraskas past is old and tired and no one outside of Lincoln cares about you anymore. Just like Iowa. Get used to it. You will be happier.

You are over exaggerating how long Nebraska has sucked, 2002-2014 Nebraska was better head to head than Iowa and had a better W/L ratio and generationS have gone by since Iowa has finished in the top 5.

"over exaggerating"? Wow...you just gave away the intellectual level at which you function.

• Haha
The sticker shock, alone, will make those trips "one-timers" for a lot of fans. The taxes on a hotel stay and rental car, not to mention places where Pabst--yes, Pisswater Pabst--is a delicacy selling for $10 a pint, will leave some empty wallets.

But, yes, Seattle is a great place to visit, but when Mt Rainier eventually blows the place will be a memory.
Humans are stupid creatures sometimes. Hey let's develop next to a volcano!

• Haha
you're a clown. Go waste your time on the Husker Board and quit wasting ours.
You are just another pissed off Fusker fan who realizes you are no longer relevant in college ball.
I don't have any delusions of grandeur about who Iowa is. But in the now the Hawks have been better and that's not debatable.
The generation that knew anything about Nebraskas past is old and tired and no one outside of Lincoln cares about you anymore. Just like Iowa. Get used to it. You will be happier.
In the now the huskers won the most recent head to head. I’ve reduced some of you to the point of grammar corrections.

• Haha

The most old man comment ever.

We're vacationing out in the PNW next month. Had to shop hard for that volcano double indemnity insurance.
Welp if we see it happen next week, been nice knowing you. It will happen to a lot of people someday, same with Yellowstone. Gonna be huge ones when they go.

Honestly I can't even hate you guys anymore. It's worth a chuckle though checking in after the losses. That Corn Nation guy who does postgame reaction videos is my favorite.
Ha, we’re no worse no better than any other fan base. I just love how much our once prominent program still has the power to unite enemies.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT