ADVERTISEMENT

Reminder: KJP is still terrible

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
When confronted with factual information just keep saying the opposite is true and hope it all goes away. In this event, she seems to not understand that when you let tax cuts expire, taxes go up. I didn’t know it was possible not to know that.

While I would agree that KJP leaves a lot to be desired at her current position, could you expound on what parts of her CV indicate that DEI played a part in her obtaining her current position?
You know, maybe not with her, but you gotta admit there’s an awful lot of “box checking” when it comes to the Biden hires. He named the race and gender of his VP choice before he knew who it was gonna be. KJP herself refers to her own race and gayness a lot as historic. And I doubt the most qualified person for Health and Human services just happened to be trans. But KJP may have been hired solely on merit. You never know.

Reactions: ButtersHawk
You know, maybe not with her, but you gotta admit there’s an awful lot of “box checking” when it comes to the Biden hires. He named the race and gender of his VP choice before he knew who it was gonna be. KJP herself refers to her own race and gayness a lot as historic. And I doubt the most qualified person for Health and Human services just happened to be trans. But KJP may have been hired solely on merit. You never know.

ok, that has nothing to do with my question, so I am unsure why you would quote my post.

Reactions: Ree4 and billanole
While I would agree that KJP leaves a lot to be desired at her current position, could you expound on what parts of her CV indicate that DEI played a part in her obtaining her current position?
Could it be wrong to see someone as incompetent in a certain role because of perceived DEI “requirements” whether true or not?

While I have zero idea if she was a DEI hire, seems you are admitting she should not hold the position? If it wasn’t DEI it was certainly just horrible vetting. A first year finance major could have answered that better.

Total DEI hire. They also won’t fire her because of it
These damn colored people aren’t qualified for White House positions.

While I have zero idea if she was a DEI hire, seems you are admitting she should not hold the position? If it wasn’t DEI it was certainly just horrible vetting. A first year finance major could have answered that better.

I didn't "admit" anything, I stated I do not believe she handles the position very well. My question was related to the "DEI" statements as it related to her CV. Based on her CV what do you feel was not vetted or could be labeled as a DEI hire? Job performance alone would not qualify as a "DEI" hire.

FWIW, I do not believe the PS has to be a finance whiz or even 1st year, as the job is conveying messages from leadership not describing policies. Part of KJP's issue with her job performance is she gets off script and is unable to effectively communicate the message.

Reactions: billanole
So you just assumed she was a "DEI hire" because she's black?

Given Joe’s past comments about racial jungles, Obama being the first, Charlemagne the God’s radio interview, his pick of a qualified VP, and past connection to the triple strike org, one could only assume, no?

Given Joe’s past comments about racial jungles, Obama being the first, Charlemagne the God’s radio interview, his pick of a qualified VP, and past connection to the triple strike org, one could only assume, no?

You can assume anything you choose, my question pertains to KJP's CV and the DEI question.

Trump only hired white people. And half of them are in jail. Let's get real who the real DEIs are.
DEI is the latest GQP projection. The party would seldom see the White House if not for the ultimate DEI, the electoral college.
I never mentioned DEI once. I started the thread very specifically about how she sucks and lives in fantasy land and included a video of her latest horribleness. You know, like everyone did everyday about every Trump spokesperson.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
She sucks at her job.

Needs to be promoted out of it. It’s a pretty important position for Joe in an election year.

I’m sure he can find another person of color that’s actually good at this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT