ADVERTISEMENT

****Rutgers vs Hawks Game Thread****

Okay, I'm going to get this out of the way then go celebrate.

Fran, wtf were you thinking keeping Moss on the bench? Connor, please stick with baseball and let Daddy bring in a real point guard. Hawkeyes, it's okay to play defense with the same intensity on the road.

Oh, we still need a true point guard. ;)

All right, f*** it! Go Hawkeyes! Twenty wins and counting, bay-bee!
Because moss cannot dribble

I had to check out of this thread because our telecast was about two minutes behind here in South Carolina. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!

Reactions: VicHawkeye

Fran, wtf were you thinking keeping Moss on the bench? Connor, please stick with baseball and let Daddy bring in a real point guard. Hawkeyes, it's okay to play defense with the same intensity on the road.

Connor has played down the stretch of almost every game this year while Moss was on the bench. This isn’t unique to today.

Rutgers is a damn tough team to play. They might be the most physical team in the B1G. Iowa actually got decent officiating, although they let them play, which worked to Rutgers advantage.

weiskamp.jpg.cf.jpg

Best part about that is it happened right after your dumbass came over to talk shit. Lol!! Now gfy!!
Your inconsistency is obvious.

If Iowa does it it’s hours of practice. If somebody else does it it’s luck. Interesting

Rutgers is a damn tough team to play. They might be the most physical team in the B1G. Iowa actually got decent officiating, although they let them play, which worked to Rutgers advantage.
People kept talking about Iowa's size advantage and then I hear what Rutgers can put out on the floor.......seems to be some conflicting ideas about what constitutes as a size advantage. o_O

Nah. Joes shot was lucky as f***. Watching your dumbass come over to talk shit only to have it swatted back in your face is priceless. Now gfy!!!!

Very lucky. Not that the Rutgers's shot wasn't lucky too, but Joe's was very lucky.

And Iowa fans on this board would be singing a much different tune if that shot had clanked off the side of the backboard.

Because moss cannot dribble
But he can shoot. Kind of need that at the end of games.

Nah. Joes shot was lucky as f***. Watching your dumbass come over to talk shit only to have it swatted back in your face is priceless. Now gfy!!!!
I enjoyed the end. It’s just funny for Iowa fans how everything good is skill and everything bad is luck or the refs.

Thanks for showing.

Very lucky. Not that the Rutgers's shot wasn't lucky too, but Joe's was very lucky.

And Iowa fans on this board would be singing a much different tune if that shot had clanked off the side of the backboard.
Yes we would. Mistakes get overlooked in a win. Frans rotations still suck at times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT