ADVERTISEMENT

S Carolina -4.5

SC crushed NC STATE because because they didn't have to defend the three.

If Iowa hits anywhere near 40%, they're going to crush Staley's team.

This couldn’t be a better scenario for South Carolina—get revenge on the team that took you out last year to win a championship.

Caitlin Clark is going to have to absolutely go off or Iowa likely loses by double digits.

What...no MAGA rally today?

You got time to post?
Lol. You live in Iowa, right?

Didn’t realize the state was Joe Biden country.

“How stupid are the people of Iowa?”
- Donald Trump.

Iowans show up in droves to vote for him.

You can’t make this shit up. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: HawkinMN
Lol. You live in Iowa, right?

Didn’t realize the state was Joe Biden country.

“How stupid are the people of Iowa?”
- Donald Trump.

Iowans show up in droves to vote for him.

You can’t make this shit up. 😝
What is worse, that person posted something political they had nothing to do with my basketball post. But it worked, had me scratching my head saying things that make you go Hmmmmm. But since he/she mentioned it, I will vote for Trump.

Not sure where that came from. Random much?
Thought we were talking about basketball.

Oh well….enjoy your “ save the trees rally” this afternoon I guess. Since we are throwing out random, stupid comments, I figured I would join in.
Dont worry about it. Nobody knows where they come up with this shyte. Same mental acuity as Biden, their hero.

Since we are throwing out random, stupid comments, I figured I would join in.
Yep, you’ve come to the right place.

Btw, I loved visiting Charleston last year. South Carolina in general is beautiful. I’m thinking about retiring there (when I get old someday).

What is worse, that person posted something political they had nothing to do with my basketball post. But it worked, had me scratching my head saying things that make you go Hmmmmm. But since he/she mentioned it, I will vote for Trump.
Neither Biden or Trump is a good choice IMO, but it’s always fun to poke the bear with some people.

Regardless, his post was ironic, given that Iowa is a pretty red state now, and that’s all I was pointing out. But, yeah, that was his offhanded way of calling you a toothless redneck. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: tngamecock#
That's what the money line is for rookie
A rookie is someone who actually participates, right? Yeah, I don't even qualify for that. :cool:

All gambling on games does for me is cause me more stress that makes me have less enjoyment of watching the game. But I don't have anything against the practice in general.

Yep, you’ve come to the right place.

Btw, I loved visiting Charleston last year. South Carolina in general is beautiful. I’m thinking about retiring there (when I get old someday).
Born and raised in SC. Great state to grow up and go to school back in the day. You may want to check out TN for retirement. Been here 26 years. No income tax and no property taxes on boats/cars/golf carts/etc. Gorgeous state and great standard of life.

SC to me, looks slow. Obviously they're a big, aggressive team. But if the Hawks are able to keep a high pace and continuously score off of fast breaks, I believe we can win. What worries me is the battle for the boards. We're going to have to play lights out defense.

Hawks will have to be red hot from 3. Hannah won't score inside because she gets intimidated by taller players. Can't afford to play from behind or the Hawks will get blown out. Probably get pounded on the boards, so we better hope the girls shoot well from outside. I'm more of a realist, so I would take the over on any betting line, but I never gamble! ;)

Reactions: hawkeye_wx
Hawks will have to be red hot from 3. Hannah won't score inside because she gets intimidated by taller players. Can't afford to play from behind or the Hawks will get blown out. Probably get pounded on the boards, so we better hope the girls shoot well from outside. I'm more of a realist, so I would take the over on any betting line, but I never gamble! ;)

2c5625c5-f8f3-44dc-abf4-f0bdb23d9576_text.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT