ADVERTISEMENT

Schedule

Thanks, Actually my statement was regarding this year without Flo though. So you don’t know if the coverage will be the same.

They were available prior to Flo’s involvement, on Track. Note also that Track is a major sponsor of Big 10 wrestling this season.

Reactions: Grip220
Thanks, Actually my statement was regarding this year without Flo though. So you don’t know if the coverage will be the same.
Flo had nothing to do with any B1G broadcasts. They had a contract to simply simulcast what BTN+ was already broadcasting. It was just convenient to not have to have multiple subscriptions. They added no value to the actual content.

Reactions: 24 so far
  1. CREDIT | Roll over your season ticket payment as credit towards your 2021-22 season ticket order
  2. DONATE | Convert your season ticket payment to a fully tax-deductible donation to the Hawkeye Scholarship Fund**
  3. REFUND | Refund your season ticket payment, less any applicable fees

CAUTION: If policies are similar to other B1G institutions and sports, then choosing Option 3 may release season tickets. Only Options 1 or 2 will retain season tickets.

CAUTION: If policies are similar to other B1G institutions and sports, then choosing Option 3 may release season tickets. Only Options 1 or 2 will retain season tickets.
The university already said seats would be held until next year, regardless if you purchased them this year or not.

When I called and asked for my refund, I specifically asked if this would affect my being able to keep the same seats next year, and they confirmed that I will be able to keep them no problem. I will receive my normal application when they come around next year

Reactions: el dub
Fri., Jan. 8 No. 2 Michigan at No. 10 Rutgers 7 PM
Fri., Jan. 8 No. 13 Minnesota at No. 5 Nebraska 9 PM
Sun., Jan. 10 Illinois at Indiana Noon
Fri., Jan. 15 No. 12 Northwestern at No. 19 Purdue 7 PM
Fri., Jan. 15 No. 5 Nebraska at No. 1 Iowa 9 PM
Sat., Jan. 16 No. 3 Penn State at No. 10 Rutgers 2:30 PM
Fri., Jan. 22 No. 1 Iowa at No. 13 Minnesota TBD
Sun., Jan. 31 No. 2 Michigan at No. 1 Iowa TBD
Sun., Jan. 31 No. 7 Ohio State at Maryland TBD
Sun., Feb. 7 No. 3 Penn State at No. 2 Michigan TBD
Sun., Feb. 7 No. 1 Iowa vs. No. 7 Ohio State TBD
Fri., Feb. 12 No. 7 Ohio State at No. 2 Michigan TBD
Fri., Feb. 12 No. 1 Iowa at No. 3 Penn State TBD
Fri., Feb. 19 No. 2 Michigan at Michigan State TBD
Fri., Feb. 19 No. 3 Penn State at No. 7 Ohio State TBD
Sun., Feb. 21 No. 1 Iowa at Wisconsin TBD
Feb. 21 or Feb. 22 Indiana at No. 19 Purdue TBD
Feb. 21 or Feb. 22 Maryland at No. 3 Penn State TBD

Sat., March 6 B1G Championships at Penn State TBD
Sun., March 7 B1G Championships at Penn State TBD

When I called and asked for my refund, I specifically asked if this would affect my being able to keep the same seats next year, and they confirmed that I will be able to keep them no problem. I will receive my normal application when they come around next year

Glad to hear Iowa did things that way for wrestling. My B1G undergrad university didn't for football.

Glad to hear Iowa did things that way for wrestling. My B1G undergrad university didn't for football.
Iowa did the same thing for football too. Didn't realize it wouldn't be a universal thing.

Though with football, I did get a little bit of pressure first to "donate" the refund to the general athletic scholarship fund. But I'm still paying off my student loans, so I feel like Iowa is getting plenty of my money already without me just giving them more

Iowa did the same thing for football too. Didn't realize it wouldn't be a universal thing.

Though with football, I did get a little bit of pressure first to "donate" the refund to the general athletic scholarship fund. But I'm still paying off my student loans, so I feel like Iowa is getting plenty of my money already without me just giving them more

Other than football, I don't think any season ticket invoices were sent for other sports to potentially ask for refunds at my school. I think some were ticked off by losing their seats for a ticket refund when the seat donation was already a write off. Covid was making budgets tight. At least there's a $300 charitable fed deduction without itemizing this year.

I chose the rollover option, which also locked in the price of my football tickets. My luck next season's football ticket price will drop.

He is a true freshman with no college matches until today. They can’t rank him until he does and he will move up fast.
O'Toole at #9 165 lbs. on Wrestlestat this week. Really like this guy, watched since freshman high school. IAChief32 previous post(s) indicates may have also seen the kid wrestle. I think he is better than #9. Opinion?

University of Missouri a very good wrestling team. Fans are unusual. As a group seem to have little actual knowledge of the sport. More 'rah, rah let's go Tigers'. Tigers are tough.

He will be tough. I could see him as third , askren trained, will be tough on the mat. Seems very savvy for freshman. okst will be his first real test of season. I thinks he wins the match up

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT