ADVERTISEMENT

Senior Nationals

Does that qualify him then?
DeSanto, Cass and Warner all need one out of two. If either Cass or Warner wins their next one they could both make it. If they both lose the next round, one will eliminate the other from qualifying when they would face each other for 5th. They each face the guy that put the other one into consis the next match.

Edit; sorry. I was posting at the same time as jrod.

You seem to be suggesting that Jaydin Eierman is lazy and leads a poor lifestyle. This happens to be an absurd statement. You sound like someone who knows nothing about wrestling.
Thats exactly what im saying. See young grasshopper you did inderstand

I was not saying I didn't understand you. See the definion of babbling.

babbling
/ˈbab(ə)liNG/

noun
  1. 1.
    the action or fact of talking rapidly and continuously in a foolish, excited, or incomprehensible way.
Then you should stop babbling. Sorry if my language of reality skews your language of delusional fan where its anything hawks is great. Im a big fan too but a logical realist.

I was not saying I didn't understand you. See the definion of babbling.

babbling
/ˈbab(ə)liNG/

noun
  1. 1.
    the action or fact of talking rapidly and continuously in a foolish, excited, or incomprehensible way.
I’m still trying to figure out which side of the river he’s trolling

Reactions: tiltman
Then you should stop babbling. Sorry if my language of reality skews your language of delusional fan where its anything hawks is great. Im a big fan too but a logical realist.
I'm a complete realist especially when talking about the hawks. With that being said lazy people don't do Jaydin things. Lazy people don't win every match in high school. Lazy people don't hit All American status four times. Lazy people don't spend 3 years in a wrestling program like Missouri. Lazy people don't leave Missouri to go to Iowa which is known for being hard nosed and well conditioned. Lazy people don't make the Ncaa finals. Lazy people don't spend half a decade in the Iowa wrestling room. They just don't.

Iowa is in desperate need for a 141 next year. Need to try and bring him in.
I’ve seen some suggest that Kale Peterson is undersized but wondering if it could be possible for him to spend the next year bulking to 141 and have a 1.2.3 of

125-Ayala
133-schreiver
141-Peterson

Although I’d like to see Ayala grow into 133. He looks pretty sucked. A little more muscle could help with injury prevention and horsepower.

Reactions: Libertylover
I’ve seen some suggest that Kale Peterson is undersized but wondering if it could be possible for him to spend the next year bulking to 141 and have a 1.2.3 of

125-Ayala
133-schreiver
141-Peterson

Although I’d like to see Ayala grow into 133. He looks pretty sucked. A little more muscle could help with injury prevention and horsepower.

Peterson would have to improve a ton to be considered starting quality for Iowa.

I'm a complete realist especially when talking about the hawks. With that being said lazy people don't do Jaydin things. Lazy people don't win every match in high school. Lazy people don't hit All American status four times. Lazy people don't spend 3 years in a wrestling program like Missouri. Lazy people don't leave Missouri to go to Iowa which is known for being hard nosed and well conditioned. Lazy people don't make the Ncaa finals. Lazy people don't spend half a decade in the Iowa wrestling room. They just don't.
He hasnt been in shape since mizzu days. All he has to do is train. Embarrassing. Also instead of 65 fakes how about developing shots and offense.. wrestles lazy! Out of shape is pazy and lifestype

• Haha
Reactions: Twoooooooo
Self appointed logical realist.

He hasnt been in shape since mizzu days. All he has to do is train. Embarrassing. Also instead of 65 fakes how about developing shots and offense.. wrestles lazy! Out of shape is pazy and lifestype
this is just attention seeking behavior

you throw out an objectively dumb and terrible take so that everyone argues with you and pays attention to you... you're the center of attention now

you throw out an objectively dumb and terrible take so that everyone argues with you and pays attention to you... you're the center of attention now
Oh I tell ya, if that's attention, I don't want to be the center.

Respect I Tell Ya GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

I put this dude on ignore. It appears to have paid dividends? What did I miss?

He went on a diatribe against Spencer after all the hubbub created when Lee and Ayala wrestled at Soldier Salute last year, and that was enough.

Freestyle is touch-fall. Both blades touch simultaneously, it's over. No 1-second hold.
Here is the specific language for a Fall in the 2023 UWW International Wrestling Rules:

Article 42 – The Fall. When the defensive wrestler is held by his opponent with his two shoulders against the mat for a sufficient time to allow the referee to observe the total control of the fall, the resulting hold is considered to be a fall. For a fall at the edge of the mat to be recognized, the competitor’s shoulders must be completely in the orange zone and the head must not touch the protection area. A fall in the protection area is not valid. If the wrestler is pinned on both shoulders as a consequence of a rule infringement or an illegal hold for which he is responsible, the fall will be considered valid for his opponent. The fall observed by the referee will be valid if confirmed by the mat chairman. If the referee does not indicate the fall, and if the fall is valid, it may be announced with the consent of the judge and mat chairman. Consequently, to be observed and recognized, the fall must be clearly maintained. The two shoulders of the wrestler in question must be simultaneously touching the mat during the short period of stoppage specified in the first paragraph, even in the case of a standing rear body lock and lift. In all cases, the referee will strike the mat only after he has obtained confirmation from the mat chairman. The referee will then blow his whistle in order to end the bout.

Reactions: Spaceman Spifff
That was slick and timed perfectly! It's a shame that we can't get more Marinelli-Cenzo match-ups. Those were fantastic for any and all wrestling fans.
First there was Dylan Ness - only a fool would lock up with him. Well Imar came along and that was that. We've see it all now? Nope - Cenzo ragdolled Imar - at will. I'm not believing this. But we're done now, aren't we? Nobody will go upper body with Cenzo. But when Marinelli and Joseph start at it, I'm speechless. Those matches were beyond classic. Not sure we'll ever see any like it again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT