ADVERTISEMENT

So, is Kirk making it crystal clear to everyone that he is refusing to evolve?

Jesus drama queen. Take a midol.
Is it a great hire for pr, no. Can he be good. Maybe.
Is there any reason not to be interested and or excited for next year. No.

Reactions: Frosty7130
You know what really sucks? After BF it can't get worse. Anyone one he hired would be a home run, compared to that POS.

Kirk's response:
76ceb9a5-f58c-4ee2-b65b-473d288550e5_text.gif

Reactions: TailgateTom
I agree that whoever the hire was going to be, he was not going to be BF, and that would be his #1 quality. Therefore, this is an upgrade.

However, extremely disappointing given who was rumored to be in the run, who were a number of guys who had the coaching clout that they could tell KF that they would do things their way, which turned out to be the problem we all feared, especially when it looked like Johns was practically a done deal.

I'm hoping that KF and his new gimp of an OC will prove the fan base wrong, but I doubt they will...

Okay, WTF happened in 2022?

Offensive PPG while at Western Michigan:

2017: 89
2018: 34
2019: 22
2020: 15
2021: 9
2020: 121

2018-2021, yes please.

Kirk hires Lester, Iowa still has an o-line that needed a drastic upgrade throughout, have an injury prone starting qb, and a questionable wr room with no coach. Who’s excited for next year, let’s go.

According to Truth, yes.

He has a pretty good track record of being right. And he posted that update in disgust before the Twitter news about Lester broke.
Hiring an OC who's entire philosophy revolves around RPOs is certainly an interesting definition of "refusing to evolve" lol

Maybe do at least the bare minimum amount of research on the guy.

Reactions: hawk224
Is that confirmed or just speculation and frustration on our part?
It’s based off what Truth posted today before the Lester news broke and Truth’s track record of being correct before media break actual news.

I don’t recall the exact thread, but Truth posted an update to an earlier post that the Johns hire was a done deal and would be announced Monday. He then came on BEFORE Twitter announced the Lester hire that “Kirk is the fly in the ointment” with the Johns hire.

I have no reason to question him.

Reactions: TailgateTom
Based off his time at Syracuse or what his OC ran at Western Michigan before he got fired?

Lester is hired to be a yes man. Period.
Again, bare minimum of research. I know that's hard, but let me help you.

He didn't take over as OC at Syracuse until half-way through 2014. He immediately improved them by 10 PPG in his first full season, and was only let go because Babers wanted to install his own staff.

He called his own plays at WMU from 2018-2022 (where Johns worked under him in 2017), and immediately improved their yards per play and YPG by about 40 yards.

I love how KF is this weird Schrodinger's boogeyman to idiots like you, unwilling to hire outside of his comfort zone but they're automatically yes men when he does.

I agree that whoever the hire was going to be, he was not going to be BF, and that would be his #1 quality. Therefore, this is an upgrade.

However, extremely disappointing given who was rumored to be in the run, who were a number of guys who had the coaching clout that they could tell KF that they would do things their way, which turned out to be the problem we all feared, especially when it looked like Johns was practically a done deal.

I'm hoping that KF and his new gimp of an OC will prove the fan base wrong, but I doubt they will...
Yeah, I agree with this.

Again, bare minimum of research. I know that's hard, but let me help you.

He didn't take over as OC at Syracuse until half-way through 2014. He immediately improved them by 10 PPG in his first full season, and was only let go because Babers wanted to install his own staff.

He called his own plays at WMU from 2018-2022 (where Johns worked under him in 2017), and immediately improved their yards per play and YPG by about 40 yards.

I love how KF is this weird Schrodinger's boogeyman to idiots like you, unwilling to hire outside of his comfort zone but they're automatically yes men when he does.
Oh, yes, the whole “you’re an idiot and Frosty knows best” spiel.

Seen this movie a few times. Where? Oh, yes, in your defense but not really defense of Brian because Iowa was winning against the likes of mighty Illinois and Northwestern. Then when Iowa’s offense got embarrassed by Michigan and Tennessee what did you have to say?

Oh, that’s right. Your bitch ass was nowhere to be found.

Now here you are again to suck off Kirk. Never change, Frosty. Never change. You make a wonderful bottom bitch, you little Ferentz ferry sycophant. To the ignore list you go. Dumbass.

Why would anyone get upset about taking a MAC reject who was getting ready to take a job at Troy, especially when we had a shot at a legit OC like John’s?
The loyalist just expect us to bend over and take it up the ass and continue to watch historically bad offenses. **** that.

Oh, yes, the whole “you’re an idiot and Frosty knows best” spiel.

Seen this movie a few times. Where? Oh, yes, in your defense but not really defense of Brian because Iowa was winning against the likes of mighty Illinois and Northwestern. Then when Iowa’s offense got embarrassed by Michigan and Tennessee what did you have to say?

Oh, that’s right. Your bitch ass was nowhere to be found.

Now here you are again to suck off Kirk. Never change, Frosty. Never change. You make a wonderful bottom bitch, you little Ferentz ferry sycophant. To the ignore list you go. Dumbass.
You're definitely right about the you being an idiot part lol

And now you're crying like a bitch because you don't have any real counterargument, you just like to regurgitate stupid things you read on here. You asked for my opinion first, don't whine when I give it to you.

It’s based off what Truth posted today before the Lester news broke and Truth’s track record of being correct before media break actual news.

I don’t recall the exact thread, but Truth posted an update to an earlier post that the Johns hire was a done deal and would be announced Monday. He then came on BEFORE Twitter announced the Lester hire that “Kirk is the fly in the ointment” with the Johns hire.

I have no reason to question him.
Truth was saying both, so he had to be right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT