ADVERTISEMENT

So KF is at fault for JR leaving

northside_hawk

Scout Team
Feb 23, 2015
and he has left us with one QB who could get hurt and we are left with nothing. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't CJB going to leave first? KF rolled the dice and assumed JR wouldn't leave and he did, hardly KFs fault leaving the cupboard a little bare. If JR played all year and we won 9-10 games with no QB controversy CJB still would have left for some directional school, it happens.

Bash on KF for something else and a little more reasonable, he did not run any one off. JR is simply doing what is best for him for his future life, not in the NFL. Just so happens the situation will also allow him to play football at uM, luckily he won't have to play us IF IF he even decides to suit up and not just focus on med school. All the best of luck to JR and to CJB staying healthy this year, we will need it.

I was hoping Jake would stay with his team and compete for his job. He decided to leave and I wish him the best.

Of course it is KF's fault Jake is leaving. Had Kirk not been so accommodating or had we been in the SEC Jake never would have graduated. What the hell was he thinking even letting the kid go to class?

Agreed, this is not on Kirk at all -- there can be only one starter and someone was gonna leave, either JR ro CJB. All the JR haters should be happy now, Next fall BW will become the newest fan favorite.

Originally posted by moondog24:
Agreed, this is not on Kirk at all -- there can be only one starter and someone was gonna leave, either JR ro CJB. All the JR haters should be happy now, Next fall BW will become the newest fan favorite.
So because posters believed a different QB was more talented and should be playing (something the coaches eventually ended up agreeing with as evident by bowl game minutes and the subsequent depth chart), they somehow were Jake "haters"?

Do you people even listen to yourselves?

Originally posted by ThatsFootball:

So because posters believed a different QB was more talented and should be playing (something the coaches eventually ended up agreeing with as evident by bowl game minutes and the subsequent depth chart), they somehow were Jake "haters"?

I am normally never at a lose for words, but you are literally too stupid to properly construe.

Originally posted by MattFoleyHawk:

I am normally never at a lose for words, but you are literally too stupid to properly construe.
That really hurts coming from someone who cannot use the correct version of you're. Keep up the good work trolling Matt.
grin.r191677.gif

However I will ask, what was stupid about my question again?

mad.r191677.gif

That really hurts coming from someone who cannot use the correct version of you're. Keep up the good work trolling Matt.
grin.r191677.gif

There are no stupid questions, son. Just stupid people asking questions.
And you have never shown one time that I used the incorrect version of 'you're' except for the one time I did just to rile you up. You seriously have me confused with someone else, but I've noticed you are quite often confused, probably because you smoke so much 'dope' the resin has accumulated in your hippocampus. You need to get off that stuff, junior.

http://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/how-does-marijuana-use-affect-your-brain-body

You know me, always trying to help! One imbecile at a time........

Some people are so simplistic in their thought processes that the world can only be divided up into yes/no, good/bad, black/white.
If JR decides to leave for another opportunity best of luck to him.

grin.r191677.gif

Hey, in between your cam trips, do you think you can fix you're name and get that apostrophe in there were it goes? Hilarious that someone would bring 'usage' regarding apostrophes, but isn't smart enough to put one in his own user name.

If Jake were the team player he claims to be he would be staying and supporting the person that beat him out. He wouldn't be running out on the players that supported him the last two years. I don't know Jake and may be all wrong but he looks spoiled to me and one of the entitled athletes since High School. I have the feeling we won't miss his services near as much as some on here think.

grin.r191677.gif

Hey, in between your cam trips, do you think you can fix you're name and get that apostrophe in there were it goes? Hilarious that someone would bring 'usage' regarding apostrophes, but isn't smart enough to put one in his own user name.
Yeah, I could also have put a space in between the two words as well, but since it is a username, looks like I decided not to do those things.

Now, can you point out what was stupid with what I said? Noticed you dodged that one for some reason.

I am normally never at a lose[/B] for words, but you are literally too stupid[/B] to properly construe.
No more. You are taking care of things well enough yourself.

Originally posted by Curt Furence:

I am normally never at a lose[/B] for words, but you are literally too stupid[/B] to properly construe.
No more. You are taking care of things well enough yourself.
Matt's a dumbass but he knows it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT