ADVERTISEMENT

**** Spencer Lee Championship Round Official Thread ****

Good job Snyder, complete animal. Can you imagine anyone doing what he does with a wrestler 75 pounds heavier. That would be like Nolf wrestling Snyder.
Unbelievable.
Snyder is a bad man. Total class act.
Could be the best USA wrestler in history if he keeps at it.

Congrats Iowa. You guys surpassed all expectations that anybody had for your team this year. Lee is incredibly special and carries himself with class. Marinelli is also a stud. The future of the Hawks is bright.

Thank you.
Nice post.

Class. THATS what wrestling is about.

Congrats Iowa. You guys surpassed all expectations that anybody had for your team this year. Lee is incredibly special and carries himself with class. Marinelli is also a stud. The future of the Hawks is bright.

Thanks and congrats to psu. It gets old when we start threads about psu, when we know it will attract psu trolls, and then bitch about it. The bickering gets tiresome.

Reactions: Dont_Just_Dream
He’ll make money to eat and pay his rent. You don’t retire on a wrestling career.

No, you dont. But now he can sell his name, his likeness, have a shoe sponsor etc. May not get retire rich money like the NFL for NBA, by any means, but he definitely has some money coming his way. Most since J Burroughs won his Olympic gold I would assume.

Reactions: buudhawk
And with that crappy decision, this award just went from the most outstanding wrestler to the most valuable wrestler award. Two completely different things, but people with blinders on cant see very well.
Lee beat better competition and scored more team points. He would beat Nickal in either of those distinctions. None of these awards mean much, so I’m sure Lee doesn’t even care.

Bo was definitely flat for a mili second perfect shot between the ref legs to bad he Martin couldn't t hold it.

Marinelli knows he can beat that grease ball gibroni staller
Remind Mr. Nicolls of this...https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/iowa-could-win.215903/page-2#post-4971059

I would love to see WFL get a few extra $$. So back to my original post and my crack about the OP. I’ll “split” the bet with you on two of my main points of contention with the OP. $50 that says Marinelli scores <16. And $50 that VJ +3.5 outscores Marinelli in Cleveland. (I’ll pay $50 total if VJ MFors and doesn’t wrestle at NCAA. Will you do same for AM?)
OK, but you keep track and lmk after Nats”

And because I’m a good sport I’ll toss $50 to WFL as well despite winning the double wager as soon as I get confirmation that Bob donated his $100 for taking Marinelli to score 16, and outscore Joseph by 3.5 team points or more.

Remind Mr. Nicolls of this...https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/iowa-could-win.215903/page-2#post-4971059

I would love to see WFL get a few extra $$. So back to my original post and my crack about the OP. I’ll “split” the bet with you on two of my main points of contention with the OP. $50 that says Marinelli scores <16. And $50 that VJ +3.5 outscores Marinelli in Cleveland. (I’ll pay $50 total if VJ MFors and doesn’t wrestle at NCAA. Will you do same for AM?)
OK, but you keep track and lmk after Nats”

And because I’m a good sport I’ll toss $50 to WFL as well despite winning the double wager as soon as I get confirmation that Bob donated his $100 for taking Marinelli to score 16, and outscore Joseph by 3.5 team points or more.

Who are you & what the **** does this have to do with my post?

Bo jumping to DB mode.
Nice class guys. Congrats to PSU but a number of your team are children. Keep them. Enjoy the titles.

People can want brands fired or whatever. Rather 3rd with class and effort than first with bo and hall.

Well, not always.
A strong Friday evening session pushed Iowa to third place ahead of Michigan. The Hawkeyes entered Saturday with a 13-point lead over the Wolverines. That advantage became 12 after the wrestleback semifinals, wherein Michigan went 1-2, Iowa went 1-3, and Stoll cost the Hawkeyes a team point after getting pinned by Duke’s Jacob Kasper.

“I chucked my ankle bracelets at him,” Stoll said afterward. “I don’t know. I’m a poor loser. I have no problem saying that. I get sour. I don’t lose well. I was (ticked) off. I think that’s the only way he could’ve beaten me, if he threw me to my back and pinned me early.

“I was mad. It wasn’t the smart thing to do, but I moved forward, and that’s what was important.”"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT