ADVERTISEMENT

Spencer Lee will medically forfeit from the wrestle back round

No idea who Crablegs is? I’ve never posted anything about Kueter until this response. I think he’s incredible, for what it’s worth.

On a similar note though, I do find it interesting that Tpablow & Descatfish both came out with counting my # of posts within ten minutes of each other, especially since catfish posted after Pablo and his post was the length of a short story. Very interesting timing. Why would they both have the same idea at seemingly the same time? Is it common to count posts on this board? Not sure they’re the same person, but I do wonder if they frequent the same location. And if so, I wonder why they seem to feel so threatened by my views… 🤔
Time for you to move on and quit being such a loser.

No idea who Crablegs is? I’ve never posted anything about Kueter until this response. I think he’s incredible, for what it’s worth.

On a similar note though, I do find it interesting that Tpablow & Descatfish both came out with counting my # of posts within ten minutes of each other, especially since catfish posted after Pablo and his post was the length of a short story. Very interesting timing. Why would they both have the same idea at seemingly the same time? Is it common to count posts on this board? Not sure they’re the same person, but I do wonder if they frequent the same location. And if so, perhaps that’s why they seem to feel so threatened by my views… 🤔
Sorry, impotentwalhlberge in this case, maybe great minds think alike and agree that you are a mindless twit that has an obsession that is in need of serious medical attention. It was ironic and timely. We posted a few seconds apart. I originally had 29 in my post, but he posted 30, so I edited mine to reflect 30 thinking I might have missed one and no, I have never had the occasion to count before, but never have I seen ANYONE post on one topic as much as you have, which is why I went back and counted. I couldnt' believe it. Iowa City is waiting for you and so are the answers to your questions if you're the man you want everyone else to be. Don't drop out, get in your car, drive to Iowa City and finish your quest. Rip the mic from Tom and tell him how to do his job and don't leave the stage until he tells you the whole story. 34 posts--just one more ...

Sorry, impotentwalhlberge in this case, maybe great minds think alike and agree that you are a mindless twit that has an obsession that is in need of serious medical attention. It was ironic and timely. We posted a few seconds apart. I originally had 29 in my post, but he posted 30, so I edited mine to reflect 30 thinking I might have missed one and no, I have never had the occasion to count before, but never have I seen ANYONE post on one topic as much as you have, which is why I went back and counted. I couldnt' believe it. Iowa City is waiting for you and so are the answers to your questions if you're the man you want everyone else to be. Don't drop out, get in your car, drive to Iowa City and finish your quest. Rip the mic from Tom and tell him how to do his job and don't leave the stage until he tells you the whole story. 34 posts--just one more ...
35! Thanks for cheering me on coach! I love finishing the job, just like TNT always preach. A little something they call gumption 😉

I won’t be in Iowa City for the banquet. Get over it. Sounds like you have some deep unfulfilled fantasy of taking the mic from Tom, the way you keep posting about it and all. You know what? You could do it! Then you could really live out your calling and be a Star!

Oh, and the doctor says gumption is fine. Spaceba for your concern though catfish. Tpablow LOVES gumption.

I thought you put me on ignore? Did Bpablow frantically shout down the hall that you needed to un-ignore me so you could hastily do some damage control? 🤣 I don’t think there was any coincidence or irony to it. Really good cover-up story though. I was enthralled reading it. But “great” minds, really? That sounds a bit full of yourselves, but I guess I’m not shocked.

Last edited:
And don’t tell me you’ve never counted after asserting what the record is. Get your stories straight catfish 🤣

Whatever crablegs.
Why do you WANT me to be this Crablegs? Would that make you happy? Is that an attempt to discredit me by associating me with some poster that people generally don’t think highly of? No idea who that is 🤣

Why do you WANT me to be this Crablegs? Would that make you happy? Is that an attempt to discredit me by associating me with some poster that people generally don’t think highly of? No idea who that is 🤣
Hate to break it to you, but you have already been discredited to the max. Run back to clown fanatic and change usernames again.

Hate to break it to you, but you have already been discredited to the max. Run back to clown fanatic and change usernames again.
So you DO want me to be a different user. Spill the beans. Why do you want that so bad? If I was also a different user, I wouldn’t have time to break the single-thread post record, as catfish asserted, would I?
#champ
#singlethreadpostingchamp 🤣

sorry acu, scuddy is crablegs. this guy has been around and is totally unremarkable, that's why he is milking his 10 min. of fame on here.
EXACTLY. Tell him 12tdsaw! See acu, scuddy is crablegs. I’m unremarkable. BOOM! In your face. How does that feel?

And don’t tell me you’ve never counted after asserting what the record is. Get your stories straight catfish 🤣
Ha, ha ha, LOL. You really are an idiot. Now, I feel sorry for you and realize your life must be very sad. Obsessive compulsive, empty headed, and nitwittedness is a decrepit and diminished state of mind to live in and I'm sorry for you.

I posted the record was 35 as a form of being sarcastic, snarky and mocking. You actually fell for it. There is no posting record. If there is, I have no idea what it would be, but I would bet you probably did set it as you are now at about 40 posts.

You really are a buffoon, cretin or a moron. Empathy is needed from all given your decrepid state of mind. I now understand you better and will be more understanding moving forward. It's okay, get some help. I understand and I hear your call for help.

Reactions: moug
This Wahlberg really caught fire. An anonymous person replying to other anonymous people acting as a savant. Some say this thread went to shit, not really as it is a good reminder there are people out there with this Wahlberg person's beliefs coaching, owning businesses, and selling used cars.
Finish what you started is an old cheerleading, motivational, rah rah used in locker rooms and car dealerships.
If you are physically able then you go back out and wrestle, be a man, man up. More like a rallying call for weak people to try and tell someone to do something they themselves have never done. Lots of four timers on used car lots, but not in the sport of wrestling.
I was in Tulsa and wouldn't claim to know what is or isn't wrong with Spencer. I'm going to paraphrase the blurb someone showed me about Terry and Spencer's parents. Terry told them the old Terry wouldn't let Spencer make the mistakes the young Terry made. That doesn't sound like finish what you started, but sounds like a coach truly invested mentally, physically, and committed to the Lee family. Solid Coach and even better man in my book. That is finishing what was started Wahlberg. Standing beside the Lee's and knowing the whole story.
All these characters are doing is trying to be cute, smart ass, and showing they haven't sniffed my jock let alone the Iowa wrestling room. Be careful with your kids as there are anonymous message board guys who may coach your kid and have those "opinions". Sorry Wahlberg, that isn't an opinion, but a message board guy who wants to kick someone anonymously. I won't reply to you, but fire away...

This Wahlberg really caught fire. An anonymous person replying to other anonymous people acting as a savant. Some say this thread went to shit, not really as it is a good reminder there are people out there with this Wahlberg person's beliefs coaching, owning businesses, and selling used cars.
Finish what you started is an old cheerleading, motivational, rah rah used in locker rooms and car dealerships.
If you are physically able then you go back out and wrestle, be a man, man up. More like a rallying call for weak people to try and tell someone to do something they themselves have never done. Lots of four timers on used car lots, but not in the sport of wrestling.
I was in Tulsa and wouldn't claim to know what is or isn't wrong with Spencer. I'm going to paraphrase the blurb someone showed me about Terry and Spencer's parents. Terry told them the old Terry wouldn't let Spencer make the mistakes the young Terry made. That doesn't sound like finish what you started, but sounds like a coach truly invested mentally, physically, and committed to the Lee family. Solid Coach and even better man in my book. That is finishing what was started Wahlberg. Standing beside the Lee's and knowing the whole story.
All these characters are doing is trying to be cute, smart ass, and showing they haven't sniffed my jock let alone the Iowa wrestling room. Be careful with your kids as there are anonymous message board guys who may coach your kid and have those "opinions". Sorry Wahlberg, that isn't an opinion, but a message board guy who wants to kick someone anonymously. I won't reply to you, but fire away...
Great write up Section25, not to mention anyone saying Spencer owes it to his team to strap up and continue on Saturday after all he has done and sacrificed for the Iowa Hawkeye wrestling program is either stupid or clueless or probably a combination of both.

Ha, ha ha, LOL. You really are an idiot. Now, I feel sorry for you and realize your life must be very sad. Obsessive compulsive, empty headed, and nitwittedness is a decrepit and diminished state of mind to live in and I'm sorry for you.

I posted the record was 35 as a form of being sarcastic, snarky and mocking. You actually fell for it. There is no posting record. If there is, I have no idea what it would be, but I would bet you probably did set it as you are now at about 40 posts.

You really are a buffoon, cretin or a moron. Empathy is needed from all given your decrepid state of mind. I now understand you better and will be more understanding moving forward. It's okay, get some help. I understand and I hear your call for help.
Summing up your post:

"Laugh. Name-call. False emotion, with aim to insult. Insult. Insult. Insult. Insult. Insult. Insult. False emotion, with aim to insult.

Fact. Delusion (since I absolutely knew it was a form of being snarky, sarcastic, and mocking, as a means of trying to shut me up, evidenced when I called you out for it before I proceeded to have loads of fun with it), with aim to insult. Fact. Fact, likely with aim to insult.

Name-call. Name-call. Name-call. Insult. Delusion, with aim to insult. False advice, with aim to insult. Snarky comment, with aim to insult."

Did I get that about right?

Reactions: slushhead
Firing away:

As I took "finish what you start" from the horse's mouth (TNT), are you calling TNT cheerleaders who use motivational rah rahs at car dealerships? That's bold, guy.

I'm confused about this part - You say Terry said he wouldn't let Spencer make the mistakes the young Terry made.. Did Terry wish young Terry didn't finish tournaments if he was in the consis?

I'm not in the habit of sniffing rooms or jockstraps, but I've certainly spent loads of hours in the Iowa wrestling room.

• Haha
Reactions: Section25
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT