ADVERTISEMENT

Steveson

It’s the format especially and then a bunch of wasted fill time with irrelevant banter that he must believe makes him seem enlightened.

So many of his films use the same scattered time lines bouncing all over the place like he belongs in the current Marvel movies universe. It went from unique to tired and overused.

I have watched A LOT of movies in my lifetime, including all of his. With that said, I don’t think he is bad. I just wouldn’t consider him at, or near, the top.

To put it another way, would you put Cory Clark with the likes of Sanderson, Dake and Gable? He was really good, but I couldn’t put him near their level and the same goes for QT when considering the best ever…

Reactions: vhsalum and el dub
That was directed at you bud, but nice attempt at the deflection!

And I thought the gif was better than saying, "Your account should be deactivated."
It’s not my fault you don’t know how to use gifs that say what you mean!!! 😜

If you want to properly insult me, at least put in the necessary amount of work to make sure the insult is worded correctly.

It’s not my fault you don’t know how to use gifs that say what you mean!!! 😜

If you want to properly insult me, at least put in the necessary amount of work to make sure the insult is worded correctly.
That's interesting because I've used that same gif on here a few times in a similar context, albeit not for directors, and everyone seemed to understand it just fine.

But keep trying bro, you're the one with bad taste.

I'm not really in to sitting around and watching movies, but in my opinion most these writers/directors are some very odd people, to think up the stuff they do. And I'm not going to call it creative, they are weird. Quentin Tarantino has to be towards the top of the list for weirdos.

Reactions: TNTwrestle
I'm not really in to sitting around and watching movies, but in my opinion most these writers/directors are some very odd people, to think up the stuff they do. And I'm not going to call it creative, they are weird. Quentin Tarantino has to be towards the top of the list for weirdos.
Oh yeah, he's an odd duck. But the odds ones are often times the most creative.

Also I worked with his ex, Mira Sorvino, years ago she had some interesting things to say about him.

Oh yeah, he's an odd duck. But the odds ones are often times the most creative.

Also I worked with his ex, Mira Sorvino, years ago she had some interesting things to say about him.
I bet those were some good stories. Mira isn't hard to look at, working with her couldn't have been too bad...

Reactions: el dub
Rob Zombie says " hold my beer".

Reactions: T8KUDWN
Anticipation Popcorn GIF
qi-fight.gif

Anyone hear why he's been removed WWE roster. Heard it's causing further speculation.

Disclaimer: I don't know jack about the WWE. However, a quick search on their official site has him still on their roster.

Reactions: el dub
Disclaimer: I don't know jack about the WWE. However, a quick search on their official site has him still on their roster.

Well came from our boy Pat, so shouldn't be surprised.

Well came from our boy Pat, so shouldn't be surprised.

Askren claims he has credible sources that say he going back to Minnesota. I’d rather see him stay in WWE

They both could be right...I have heard about him going back to Minne as well. Just sucks that if the WWE were going to cut him, do it in time for him to train and wrestle in the world championships.

Wwe may be over the Steveson push. Article came out recently that since his big announcement he’s made little progress and due to his contract they may be cutting ties with him. Seems he’s wasting away his skills on the mat.

They are reporting that he is enrolled at Minny? Why would he go back to the goofers? Serious question? Do they have a money man ponying up big dough? Is it just an easier path back to NCAAs?

I am a little lost on this. If the WWE crap didn't work out and you say wtf might as well use my last year of eligibility. Wouldn't it make sense to make a big splash for his return and head to IOWA!

Here it would cause a firestorm and he would have 10s of thousands of fans supporting him. He would wrestled at sold out meets with 15K+ building on his legacy. Sorry, but going back to minny just doesn't make any sense at all!!!

They are reporting that he is enrolled at Minny? Why would he go back to the goofers? Serious question? Do they have a money man ponying up big dough? Is it just an easier path back to NCAAs?

I am a little lost on this. If the WWE crap didn't work out and you say wtf might as well use my last year of eligibility. Wouldn't it make sense to make a big splash for his return and head to IOWA!

Here it would cause a firestorm and he would have 10s of thousands of fans supporting him. He would wrestled at sold out meets with 15K+ building on his legacy. Sorry, but going back to minny just doesn't make any sense at all!!!

Being in that room seems to have worked out rather well for him, wouldn't you say?

or at all

Odd thing to say and then come down and hang out in the Iowa wrestling room and take pictures with Tom.

lugo
desanto
woods
all got better

Hey man. I didn't say it. He did. This was during his recruiting process. And yeah. prior to those 3 and since Metcalf and crew - that was the consensus among most recruits in the top 25.

A big compliment I'll give Tom and Terry (esp. Terry) - non-Hawks LOVE being coached, picking their brains. At the OTC, when guys come in the room (a la Gable) - they're a wealth of knowledge and have a mindset few can match.

But the "room" has a negative connotation - that being coached by them for your college years leads to injuries and plateauing. Sh*t we've all said here as well.

Hey man. I didn't say it. He did. This was during his recruiting process. And yeah. prior to those 3 and since Metcalf and crew - that was the consensus among most recruits in the top 25.

A big compliment I'll give Tom and Terry (esp. Terry) - non-Hawks LOVE being coached, picking their brains. At the OTC, when guys come in the room (a la Gable) - they're a wealth of knowledge and have a mindset few can match.

But the "room" has a negative connotation - that being coached by them for your college years leads to injuries and plateauing. Sh*t we've all said here as well.

ok i can buy he said it 6 years ago but i just would be shocked if he said that now. i don’t think those are his feelings anymore

Reactions: Hawkgma and vhsalum
Bull comes to mind with improvement. He couldn't finish a takedown as a freshman but by sophomore year announcers couldn't rave enough about how quickly and efficiently he took guys down. He became a large ADS in his early years.

Reactions: IRONBIRD
Murin as well. I doubt he came to Iowa in 2017 able to give a 4x NCAA champ his hardest match in the most important tournament of the year.
yea i was just naming transfers, didn't realize this was an old quote. kem dog had 3 or 4 middle weights during his recruitment some thought were better, i think he really improved

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT