ADVERTISEMENT

Teasdale now back?

Probably why Assad and Glaizer were brought in... I still love Wilcke. I hope he can put it all together next year and find the stand. I still think he got screwd in his match against Dean. I think Iowa got a lot of bad referee judgement calls at NCAA’s this year.

I like Wilcke too but I wish Assad and company were both done with redshirt as we have no other option and Wilcke needed to make a jump this year and didn’t. Here’s to him making the leap next year

Reactions: WendallTurnstile
I like Wilcke too but I wish Assad and company were both done with redshirt as we have no other option and Wilcke needed to make a jump this year and didn’t. Here’s to him making the leap next year

I agree. But do you have any idea of the number of athletes in the same situation we’ve hoped would make the same leap late in their college career without much success?

We need hammers. Potential
low AA’s do little to further the national championship cause.

Probably why Assad and Glaizer were brought in... I still love Wilcke. I hope he can put it all together next year and find the stand. I still think he got screwd in his match against Dean. I think Iowa got a lot of bad referee judgement calls at NCAA’s this year.

Many seem to overlook or forget the match with Dean who made the finals! Ca$h got a screw job! No other way to look at it, and in my opinion the HAWKS seem to always be up against everyone else. Look at many things such as Bulls Draw as the #1 seed, DeSantos getting called for stalling while shooting etc......

I agree. But do you have any idea of the number of athletes in the same situation we’ve hoped would make the same leap late in their college career without much success?

We need hammers. Potential
low AA’s do little to further the national championship cause.

Yes you need the Hammers to win NCAAs, but even with F*** st. $$$$ you can not have a Hammer at every weight. Ca$h was right there again and did take some small steps forward this year.

He should be ranked top 8 in my opinion and I believe if he is our man at the weight. He will AA. Is he going to score like Lee, no, but maybe around 10 points is possible.

With everyone else back and healthy, no reason why IOWA does not get 24!

Anyone that loses to an NCAA finalist in OT with a disclocated thumb has a punchers chance in my book. Back to back R12 plus we have Assad coming in as well...

I'm an idiot, I was looking for a video of Renteria at Nebraska losing to Fix in OT. :confused: It's been reported by many who are a lot more astute than me that Cash Wilcke's biggest obstacle is Cash Wilcke. When he decides to go for it, he's amazing. Unfortunately, for some reason he has some mental block that keeps him from realizing how talented he is and he hesitates to pull the trigger. I'd love to see him just say F- it next year, throw caution to the wind and let the fur fly. Wrestling so conservative and being content with either winning or losing by slim margins doesn't help the Hawks get the top spot in March.

Reactions: Gobblin
My point was, I honestly do not recall any bet i made with this turkey? Obviously he had something he waited on because he did not post any message to me about any bet before the meet?

IOWA did win so I am guessing he must owe me and got somewhat confused?

My point was, I honestly do not recall any bet i made with this turkey? Obviously he had something he waited on because he did not post any message to me about any bet before the meet?

IOWA did win so I am guessing he must owe me and got somewhat confused?

Nope...you gave PSU 7 points in this dual and said deal. Now you owe $50 in gear. A bet is a bet.

Nope...you gave PSU 7 points in this dual and said deal. Now you owe $50 in gear. A bet is a bet.

Really? OK where did this happen?? I know I made some bets outside this forum on the dual which I won. Again, if this F*** st fan knew we had a bet? Why did he wait till after the meet to bring it up???

Guessing it is in here amongst these 35 pages correct?

Really? OK where did this happen?? I know I made some bets outside this forum on the dual which I won. Again, if this F*** st fan knew we had a bet? Why did he wait till after the meet to bring it up???

Agreed, douche move on Mvattivo's part, keeping quiet until the meet's over. If Iowa won by 7+, I doubt he reaches out to settle debt.

Agreed, douche move on Mvattivo's part, keeping quiet until the meet's over. If Iowa won by 7+, I doubt he reaches out to settle debt.
There are less than a handful of PSU supporters who frequent here I would ever wager with and expect to get paid, and the clown you mentioned that I Ignored ions ago certainly isn't one of them.

However, I didn't make the bet so none of my business. That said, you lie with dogs you'll get fleas.

So, Ironbird, are you going to welch on this bet?
Hey can you make sure the Morans over on your board do not skip out on our bet when I win. You know since you and a couple others here want to keep track so intently. Just a reminder I took IOWA to win the dual, the BIGs and the Natty’s and I know there were many takers. Make sure ok

Well, you made the bet. And reading back to pg 25-26 :eek:o_O:confused:. Looks bad. You even claim to be a 'bookie', yet you needed to be reminded? Lol

No worries, you can always pull out the "go back to mommies basement' stuff when you get exposed...... Oh, I see you already did.:cool:

Well, you made the bet. And reading back to pg 25-26 :eek:o_O:confused:. Looks bad. You even claim to be a 'bookie', yet you needed to be reminded? Lol

No worries, you can always pull out the "go back to mommies basement' stuff when you get exposed...... Oh, I see you already did.:cool:

OH now come on now guy, ZepGraffiti??? Really? where in hell did you come from now?

So you are saying you just recalled the conversation and the pages, or you just read through this whole thread? I'll wait for your reply.

OH now come on now guy, ZepGraffiti??? Really? where in hell did you come from now?

So you are saying you just recalled the conversation and the pages, or you just read through this whole thread? I'll wait for your reply.

You clearly ask for and accepted a bet. What is so hard to understand?

The way you're trying to slither out now [getting all belligerent & angry with crazy talk], seems............ spineless.
Man up or be what you appear to be. Your choice.

Reactions: 86PSUPaul

Not sure the importance of how it was discovered. It is out there in print. Your choice on how you choose to proceed. My SOP is to pay my bets whether I think the other person would have or not.

You clearly ask for and accepted a bet. What is so hard to understand?

The way you're trying to slither out now [getting all belligerent & angry with crazy talk], seems............ spineless.
Man up or be what you appear to be. Your choice.

Just answer the question punk. I have never seen you on here, nor do i recall you having any posts on the subject. So how do you know there was a bet? Did you read through these 35 pages?

Not sure the importance of how it was discovered. It is out there in print. Your choice on how you choose to proceed. My SOP is to pay my bets whether I think the other person would have or not.

I have still yet to see anyone post where we bet? Just because a few ass monkeys come on our site claiming something. Does not immediately indicate that they are correct.

Here, I will show you. Hey cidhawkeye, you owe me $100 on the bet we had. :) this is pretty good!!!! Hey zepGraffiti punk and mavitar or whatever your name is? You owe me $100 each too!

Just answer the question punk. I have never seen you on here, nor do i recall you having any posts on the subject. So how do you know there was a bet? Did you read through these 35 pages?

I have still yet to see anyone post where we bet? Just because a few ass monkeys come on our site claiming something. Does not immediately indicate that they are.

Bet starts with you on page 25, post 966. You agree to the final terms on page 26, post 1003. If you are too lazy to look back I can also quote all the post if you need. You’re welcome for the help!

9Nbw7e1VKgt-Sls0QCFyjIhTPQU5JSJMGNDc4GaZzV_PBEECv8noy3_d-Z1vTc3JXMteG2PPtDyoKVUTFzrLQmmJ6Uac9hHn3hK0Ms-4yn-QWcAh-DiauuOaKBydsJOIQeCIeUApwLLMYEroIypFXP_RkBWnBtYgBgQ

How about I give you +7 points in a dual meet? Wanna bet??

OH, let me add that when all this first happened and I made the post. Some questioned my statements. What I saw/read/heard was very odd. I thought that something was not 100% up to snuff.

It turns out I was correct as the story unfolded.

You are giving me PSU +7 in next year's dual? I'm in, name the terms.

Thats right! You tell me?

Do we want to do something fun like an avatar/sig bet or are we talking money? I'll literally make any bet you want with PSU +7 !

I'm not saying it's a sure thing, but, I feel pretty confident. I'm just trying to figure out what terms he wants to make. How about this:

1. Loser has to wear the avatar and signature of the winner's choice from the end of the dual until their team's first dual of the next season.

2. Loser purchases $50 worth of team wrestling gear of the winner's choice.

Deal?

I am not sure what an avantar even is and all that crap?

I like the idea of the loser buying the other teams gear, taking a picture with a number 1 sign and posting it.

Terms of points would be IOWA wins by 7 or more is a win for me. I would like that to be the number at Caver if they wrestle there.

I would like to shave a few points if they are at your place only due to the very poor officiating. They let the F*** st. guy stall on top like there is no tomorrow! say +4 if you are home. AGREE?

Kind of weak to change the terms, but, I'm o.k. with it. The avatar is the picture that goes on each of your posts. I'm fine with the picture thing you proposed, since I won't have to do it. ;)

I guess I should have been clear. Loser buys $50 worth of the winner's team's gear FOR THE WINNER.

Fine with me!

Yes, but, you are not the bookie. This is just two people making a bet. However, I'll let you have it on a tie, and I've already let you change the terms.

Pay the bet!!! Even the penn st fan I bet with paid up and so did I. Smh. No honor I guess. All you got is your word.

Pay the bet!!! Even the penn st fan I bet with paid up and so did I. Smh. No honor I guess. All you got is your word.

This might be good info. How did you get paid? Did they pay you cash, check, other?

I want confirmation the bet has been paid! I bet a lot of people want confirmation. Don't welch on a bet, very bad look!

oh my, you want confirmation huh. I better get right on it then! I mean you may not be D.J. Trump or anything, but must be a pretty powerful man. Maybe like that former Ohio st. Wrestlers turned Congressman. I like him, and he certainly would know where to go to get the best Wrestling intel!

i'm confused? is ironbird 21 guns?

NO

@mvattivo While you are probably not going to get gear, your bet did spark a $50 donation to WFL which might get a kid a pair of shoes.

Date: February 6, 2020
Transaction ID: 4169-6079-5865-1854
Purpose: Wrestling For Life
Donation to: Wrestling for Life
Donation from: azchief32@mac.com
Donation amount: $50.00 USD

I like this idea!

Reactions: Jrjt0518
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT