ADVERTISEMENT

Teasdale now back?

@mvattivo While you are probably not going to get gear, your bet did spark a $50 donation to WFL which might get a kid a pair of shoes.

Date: February 6, 2020
Transaction ID: 4169-6079-5865-1854
Purpose: Wrestling For Life
Donation to: Wrestling for Life
Donation from: azchief32@mac.com
Donation amount: $50.00 USD

I like this idea!

Umm, yeah, if I'm reading Chief's act of kindness correctly, you should pretty much just be ashamed of yourself.

@mvattivo While you are probably not going to get gear, your bet did spark a $50 donation to WFL which might get a kid a pair of shoes.

Date: February 6, 2020
Transaction ID: 4169-6079-5865-1854
Purpose: Wrestling For Life
Donation to: Wrestling for Life
Donation from: azchief32@mac.com
Donation amount: $50.00 USD

Good on you. However, you certainly did need to pay a bet you never made. Needless to say, this is an awesome gesture, and I'd expect nothing less from you.

So, Ironbird, the answer is that you have been exposed as a welcher and even further, you are allowing Chief to pay off your bet. Fair enough. Just like I'm not surprised with Chief's kind gesture, I don't believe anyone (other team's fans or Iowa fans) are surprised with your responses.

I know you are going to say it wouldn't have happened, but, if you had won the bet, you would have been paid immediately after the dual meet.

Honestly, you don't have to pay anything. This thread is more than enough for me. Congrats on a great dual win and best of luck at BIG's and NCAA's. You guys have one hell of a team.

Hey can you make sure the Morans over on your board do not skip out on our bet when I win. You know since you and a couple others here want to keep track so intently. Just a reminder I took IOWA to win the dual, the BIGs and the Natty’s and I know there were many takers. Make sure ok

If you have a bet in black and white and someone from that board welches, you can be damn sure that I will call them out on it. Not much shows someone's character more than welching on a bet.

So, Ironbird, the answer is that you have been exposed as a welcher and even further, you are allowing Chief to pay off your bet. Fair enough. Just like I'm not surprised with Chief's kind gesture, I don't believe anyone (other team's fans or Iowa fans) are surprised with your responses.

I know you are going to say it wouldn't have happened, but, if you had won the bet, you would have been paid immediately after the dual meet.

Honestly, you don't have to pay anything. This thread is more than enough for me. Congrats on a great dual win and best of luck at BIG's and NCAA's. You guys have one hell of a team.
No way. Don't let him weasel out of this. He ran his mouth and got called on it. Heck, he changed the terms after the bet was agreed upon and now is trying to welch on it. That is the lowest form of scum. Pay the man Iornbird. I know technology can be tough for you Ironbird but even you can figure out Venmo or Zelle. Pay the man!

This might be good info. How did you get paid? Did they pay you cash, check, other?

oh my, you want confirmation huh. I better get right on it then! I mean you may not be D.J. Trump or anything, but must be a pretty powerful man. Maybe like that former Ohio st. Wrestlers turned Congressman. I like him, and he certainly would know where to go to get the best Wrestling intel!

NO

I like this idea!
Me and the penn st fan both sent money to wfl. He sent 50 I sent 125. Both were confirmed in the betting post

Reactions: pumpdog20
No way. Don't let him weasel out of this. He ran his mouth and got called on it. Heck, he changed the terms after the bet was agreed upon and now is trying to welch on it. That is the lowest form of scum. Pay the man Iornbird. I know technology can be tough for you Ironbird but even you can figure out Venmo or Zelle. Pay the man!

Perhaps he should change his handle from Ironbird to Ironweasel.

Reactions: pumpdog20
Me and the penn st fan both sent money to wfl. He sent 50 I sent 125. Both were confirmed in the betting post
Good on you. However, you certainly did need to pay a bet you never made. Needless to say, this is an awesome gesture, and I'd expect nothing less from you.

A) I do not know him
B) I had no idea he did this till he posted it
c) Glad I was indirectly involved!

A) Never ever said anything about not paying
b) I totally forgot about any bet with you as I indicated
c) Sorry i do not believe you would have ever brought this bet up if you had lost!
d) I do not know how I would send you money without you giving me your information. Due to the fact that many of you F*** st fans are nothng but bitch ass trolls on a computer. It may not be such a great idea to provide such info?
e) I would like to make a $100 donation to The HWC. I understand this is not the bet, but it seems like the easiest think for me to do, and honestly. Since you are here all the time, you might as well contribute too!

Let me know what you think?

For the other punks talking trash. "LIVE THE DREAM OF BEING A MAN BEHIND THE SCREEN!"

Everyone knows in real life, it is much different for you!!!!

A) I do not know him

c) Sorry i do not believe you would have ever brought this bet up if you had lost!
d) I do not know how I would send you money without you giving me your information. Due to the fact that many of you F*** st fans are nothng but bitch ass trolls on a computer. It may not be such a great idea to provide such info?
e) I would like to make a $100 donation to The HWC. I understand this is not the bet, but it seems like the easiest think for me to do, and honestly. Since you are here all the time, you might as well contribute too!

For the other punks talking trash. "LIVE THE DREAM OF BEING A MAN BEHIND THE SCREEN!"

What does he possible gain by you donating to the HWC? Bets are suppose to suck and if you are going to change the bet now that it's over, the least do is donate to the NLWC. Just get his Venmo and send him the money.

A) I do not know him

Pay the man.

A) I do not know him

Pay the bet. Donate to the HWC on your own accord.

If you have a bet in black and white and someone from that board welches, you can be damn sure that I will call them out on it. Not much shows someone's character more than welching on a bet.
If you get them to honor the bet, I would agree to match all bets won by me and donate all moneys to WFL.

What does he possible gain by you donating to the HWC? Bets are suppose to suck and if you are going to change the bet now that it's over, the least do is donate to the NLWC. Just get his Venmo and send him the money.

What does he gain??? He gains the fact that he donated to the best Wrestling Club in the world!

Listen you knuckleheads. I have NO PROBLEM paying the bet! I just do not know how? I do not have this Venmo thing, but if he does, and I can get it and send him money WITHOUT my personnel information given? then NO PROBLEM!

I will also be at B1G TENS for the HAWKS Victory. Hey Manochevits, will you be there? I will personnel hand you the $$$$!!!

So stop all your BS!!! Stop all your fake/new accounts! Just let me know and it WILL GET SETTLED!!!!!

What does he gain??? He gains the fact that he donated to the best Wrestling Club in the world!

Listen you knuckleheads. I have NO PROBLEM paying the bet! I just do not know how? I do not have this Venmo thing, but if he does, and I can get it and send him money WITHOUT my personnel information given? then NO PROBLEM!

I will also be at B1G TENS for the HAWKS Victory. Hey Manochevits, will you be there? I will personnel hand you the $$$$!!!

So stop all your BS!!! Stop all your fake/new accounts! Just let me know and it WILL GET SETTLED!!!!!
tenor.gif

Reactions: el dub
A) I do not know him

My name is Marc Attivo. I was a P.A. state qualifier in wrestling in 1993 (Went 1-2, but, lost to the eventual 2nd place and 3rd place winner (who was a defending runner-up) I played college football for D3 Lebanon Valley, where I was a 4-year starter and captain my Senior year. Anyone who knows me will guarantee you that you would have been paid the night of the bet if I had lost. You can PayPal me at mvattivo@gmail.com. If you don’t have paypal, email me at that address. These days, I’m older, and fatter. Any other questions?

He gains whatever the bet was worth and I’m sure he would have paid if he would have lost. Just like regular people on this board that made bets and paid up. Your the only one who didn’t. Called common courtesy.

Reactions: el dub
My name is Marc Attivo. I was a P.A. state qualifier in wrestling in 1993 (Went 1-2, but, lost to the eventual 2nd place and 3rd place winner (who was a defending runner-up) I played college football for D3 Lebanon Valley, where I was a 4-year starter and captain my Senior year. Anyone who knows me will guarantee you that you would have been paid the night of the bet if I had lost. You can PayPal me at mvattivo@gmail.com. If you don’t have paypal, email me at that address. These days, I’m older, and fatter. Any other questions?

Got a chuckle out of the older and fatter line!

He gains whatever the bet was worth and I’m sure he would have paid if he would have lost. Just like regular people on this board that made bets and paid up. Your the only one who didn’t. Called common courtesy.

Just sent a email to confirm, and then he will have his $$$

Heck, I’ll pay the bet if IronBird backs out.

Since you are taking care of my debts, I have this little loan that maybe you could help me out with:D

Will you change his diaper too?:rolleyes:
Don’t enable this guy. As the saying goes “he’s earned what he got”.

Didn't I tell you to shut up?

For the record, Ironbird has honored his bet. This concludes the matter. Best of luck to your boys down the stretch. It should be fun to watch.

I will certainly shoulder the blame for the mass confusing. Honestly forgetting about the bet from what(?) a year ago. Then having several different trolls jump in, I kinda got lost.

For the record mvattivo is is a stand up guy and now I just have to find a way to sucka:confused: er I mean convince him how good his team is and to bet me on who wins B1Gs and NCAAs

Also for the record, I have never made any other bets on here(at least that I can recall;)).

I'm going to miss this thread

Yes the greatest of all Threads. I will bet:D it won't be long before it is back so do not worry my friend!

There's a Grothus thread around here somewhere if you really want to keep a thread going.........:confused:

That Thread is old hato_O

We may now move forward to our regularly scheduled program. The continued destruction of all in our way!

The Team B1G Championship Title.
The B1G Tournament Team Title.
and Number 24!!!!

Thank you all for coming!

GO HAWKS:mad:

Goodbye!:p

Just image for a moment if Desanto couldn't go(which I do not believe is the case by the way) and Teasdale comes out and beats RBY for the championship!

Would the F*** st. fans heads explode?

I could se this happening next season!

Reactions: #10Hawk
Just image for a moment if Desanto couldn't go(which I do not believe is the case by the way) and Teasdale comes out and beats RBY for the championship!

Would the F*** st. fans heads explode?

I could se this happening next season!
Has anyone even seen Gavin lately? Is he still enrolled and taking classes?

I haven't seen him in a few weeks. Didn't see him with the team jumping around when Kemerer beat Hall either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT