3* grade 72 Vejvoda
3* grade 71 Slater
3* grade 70 Garbutt
NR Graham
NR Ojemuda
NR Wilson

making it 1 4* 17 3* and 3 NR.

the bashers will always use the worst ranking to prove their case

to me E"SEC"PN MAY BE the most accurate, as they constantly pimp the SEC and have better access for evaluating players thru Nike camps. and the NIKE camps don't cater to just the players that the elite teams are looking at and UA is notorious for this.

So what is Iowa's overall rankings in the B10 and nationally in comparison between rivals and ESPN kilroy?

Kilroy... we're 13th in the conference in recruiting. Spin that into something positive. Also please list 40 times and heights and weights of all incoming recruits, then all projected 40 times and weights of all incoming recruits at this time next year after the greatest strength coach in the land Chris Doyle has his way with them. You don't have to list the heights again, as I believe the growth plates of the recruits are closed by now, and they should be done growing.

Do they have good teeth though?

This type of evaluation of people always makes me think that maybe the slavery comparisons aren't that far off

Originally posted by Hawkeye2222:

Rivals by rank
4* Daniels
5.5 3* Boyle
5.5 3* Cook
5.5 3* Garbutt
5.5 3* Hockaday
5.6 3* Nelson
5.6 3* Newborg
5.5 3* Ogwo
5.6 3* Levi Paulson
5.6 3* Landan Paulson
5.5 3* Slater
5.5 3* Vejvoda
5.6 3* Smith
5.5 3* Waechter
5.4 2* Falconer
5.4 2* Reiff
5.3 2* Graham
5.4 2* Jinnings
5.2 2* Janson
5.3 2* Ojemuda
5.2 2* Wilson
that makes the class 1 4*, 14 3* and 6 2* recruits

ESPN
4* Cook
3* grade 79 Daniels
3* grade 77 Newborg
3* grade 77 Ogwo
3* grade 76 Nelson
3* grade 76 Jinnings
3* grade 76 Falconer
3* grade 76 Levi
3* grade 75 Landan
3* grade 75 Waechter
3* grade 75 Jansen
3* grade 75 Hockaday
3* grade 75 39th best QB/PP Boyle
3* grade 74 Reiff
3* grade 72 Smith
3* grade 72 Vejvoda
3* grade 71 Slater
3* grade 70 Garbutt
NR Graham
NR Ojemuda
NR Wilson

making it 1 4* 17 3* and 3 NR.

the bashers will always use the worst ranking to prove their case

to me E"SEC"PN MAY BE the most accurate, as they constantly pimp the SEC and have better access for evaluating players thru Nike camps. and the NIKE camps don't cater to just the players that the elite teams are looking at and UA is notorious for this.
This shows your ignorance in recruiting.

ESPN is a bad college evaluator. Their ranking system is based on how they project the player to the NFL, yes they are trying to predict how well the player will be in the NFL, not in college. Several years ago Terrelle Pryor was ranked #1 by every site, except ESPN, who had him at something like the 12th best QB.

Dave Bartoo from CFB Matrix (if you aren't familiar, look his stuff up, he is great) won't even use ESPNs rankings in his equations because they are so bad.

Now I know you said "MAY BE" as a built in excuse, but you are just plain wrong.

Originally posted by GretnaShawn:

ESPN is a bad college evaluator. Their ranking system is based on how they project the player to the NFL, yes they are trying to predict how well the player will be in the NFL, not in college. Several years ago Terrelle Pryor was ranked #1 by every site, except ESPN, who had him at something like the 12th best QB.

Dave Bartoo from CFB Matrix (if you aren't familiar, look his stuff up, he is great) won't even use ESPNs rankings in his equations because they are so bad.

Now I know you said "MAY BE" as a built in excuse, but you are just plain wrong.
Wow is that really how they evaluate recruits? That is a terrible model to use if true. The college game is way different than the pro game.

Originally posted by whatsup12579er:

Wow is that really how they evaluate recruits? That is a terrible model to use if true. The college game is way different than the pro game.
Exactly. I am also willing to bet that Kilroy doesn't come back and defend is stance on why ESPN's ratings 'MAY BE' the best.

Originally posted by ChrisVarick:
So what is Iowa's overall rankings in the B10 and nationally in comparison between rivals and ESPN kilroy?
Excellant point. 2222 care to fill us in how we finished?

Here you go lying again....

The posters that you speak of, are not using a recruits worst ranking. They are using this site's ranking of said recruit. Why? Because this message board is on this site! Why wouldn't they use this site's ranking?!?!

What is really happening, is that you are using a recruits best ranking from multiple sites. You are the one guilty as using a site's best ranking for a recruit to fit your argument.

Are you really serious with this?

I am now convinced that you are an ISU fan. You can stop trolling now LoneClone.

Need an insider password but Espn graded Iowa's class a C 10th best in Big 10 and 57th In the nation.

Behind them in big 10 indiana (58th nationally) Northwestern (60), Minnesota (62) And illinois (64). Also ISU (66)

Well look at that, Kilroy spews some garbage and won't return to even stand by it. Any reason you feel that ESPN is the best recruiting service Kilroy? Or are you going to avoid this as well?

Well look at that, Kilroy spews some garbage and won't return to even stand by it. Any reason you feel that ESPN is the best recruiting service Kilroy? Or are you going to avoid this as well?
He never responds to people who prove him wrong

Rivals and 247 are far superior than ESPN. ESPN is pretty terrible. Probably goes 1. Rivals 2. 247 3. Scout 4. Espn imo of quality sites per recruiting.

Originally posted by crHawkeye92:
He never responds to people who prove him wrong
2222 showing his true colors. Starts a thread, never responds to any of the rebuttals that prove him wrong. How long are you going to dodge this 2222?

And how long is a fusker fan going to remain on the Iowa board?

I honesy just stop by for football talk. I make sure to not flame or troll. I've come over for a littl while now. Other than the Nebraska board, this is one of the few free rivals boards in the B1G that has any activity. If you go back and look at my posts here, they are just about football (other than this thread of calling out 2222). I'm not here to try and start fights or troll.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT