ADVERTISEMENT

TJ Gone?

Why….just why. Just riffing off the top of my mind…

Many of you’ve heard me said I think Iowa and Iowa State fans are very similar as I generally think fans in particular are of course, very similar…

But I’ll also add, I think Iowa fans really are a tiny bit more mature than Iowa State fans, And maybe that’s because we win quite a bit more in football in particular.

But I don’t see TJ leaving. I really don’t. I think this man is committed and Iowa state is going to be one hell of a basketball school.

But TJ to Florida Atlantic why the hell, just for the joke?

All hail ISU bball. They have it going on. As long as they keep having enough offense to win, they may become a juggernaut, but they also might become “Iowa football”.

Which hell I’m all in on Iowa football!!!!

But Interestingly enough a lot of our fans aren’t…🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: DewHawk
I think this is just a friendly shot back across the bow for all the Caitlin Clark is a menace to society fauxrage gaslighting that Cyclone fans have been stirring and egging on in recent weeks............

I truly enjoy your insight… don’t always agree with it, but I truly find you fascinating.

I will say this; the Caitlyn Clark phenomenon is truly something, I can’t even articulate how I feel about the whole entire escapade, and I’m a wordsmith per se.

I’ve spent my life articulating things to people, and I am so mesmerized by the whole entire circus around her. I don’t even know what to say, I often times don’t like her antics on the floor. I tried hard as hell to coach that out of my kids, and in all honesty, I really believe to a detriment of one of them. Not the venue to go into but the point is I totally get it, I totally get how her dad might’ve felt sitting in the stands the other night. But this girl and this circus, and this whole entire, almost documentary were witnessing it’s a lot , it really is …

Really I’ve worked hard for most of my life, at least by the time I became cognizant of true integrity, and then ultimately Jesus Christ, to be very honest with myself. Often times I still fail…

But I am at a loss to even have a true feeling about what is going on right now I’m witnessing it in real life just like you guys are and I don’t even know how to count it up. Much like when Michael Jordan left the NBA over the baseball/his dad‘s death/gambling issue whatever you wanna believe.

This girl is front page news all the time, it’s not hard to understand why there’s a lot of angst against her and there’s a lot of love for her, she’s a real true human being and this is damn near reality television..

I guess I’m gonna sit back and enjoy it as long as I can, I don’t find her offensive, and I also don’t find her exemplary, I find her as a true human being, that we should actually all be able to relate to emotionally.

That is absolutely in the top .1% of her craft.

I truly enjoy your insight… don’t always agree with it, but I truly find you fascinating.

I will say this; the Caitlyn Clark phenomenon is truly something, I can’t even articulate how I feel about the whole entire escapade, and I’m a wordsmith per se.

I’ve spent my life articulating things to people, and I am so mesmerized by the whole entire circus around her. I don’t even know what to say, I often times don’t like her antics on the floor. I tried hard as hell to coach that out of my kids, and in all honesty, I really believe to a detriment of one of them. Not the venue to go into but the point is I totally get it, I totally get how her dad might’ve felt sitting in the stands the other night. But this girl and this circus, and this whole entire, almost documentary were witnessing it’s a lot , it really is …

Really I’ve worked hard for most of my life, at least by the time I became cognizant of true integrity, and then ultimately Jesus Christ, to be very honest with myself. Often times I still fail…

But I am at a loss to even have a true feeling about what is going on right now I’m witnessing it in real life just like you guys are and I don’t even know how to count it up. Much like when Michael Jordan left the NBA over the baseball/his dad‘s death/gambling issue whatever you wanna believe.

This girl is front page news all the time, it’s not hard to understand why there’s a lot of angst against her and there’s a lot of love for her, she’s a real true human being and this is damn near reality television..

I guess I’m gonna sit back and enjoy it as long as I can, I don’t find her offensive, and I also don’t find her exemplary, I find her as a true human being, that we should actually all be able to relate to emotionally.

That is absolutely in the top .1% of her craft.
for the love of God.....She is the 2nd coming....

Mob Wives No GIF by MTV Ex On The Beach

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT