ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Media merger wins investor approval, netting Trump potential windfall

Shares in DWAC were trading at nearly $50 a share Monday, a jump of 190 per cent since the year began, which put Trump's 58 per cent stake at about $3.9 billion.

I'm making big bucks now Bro, put a order in Friday.
^^^^Look at this clown...trying to make everyone think he's the smartest guy in the room!

You're lying.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
It doesn't matter if it's a crappy company with bad financials and no realistic business model or proprietary technology. All that matters to the cult is that Orange Jesus has told them to put their life's savings into it.

Yikes. Just looked at their financials. Their income statement looks nothing like a growth oriented tech company.
  • Only $0.7M in revenue down from $1.1M prior year
  • $33M in R&D expense up from $2.8M prior year
  • A whopping $65M in G&A expense. Up from $1.8M prior year
This is not a growth stock. This is Trump, Nunes and crew fleecing their MAGA supporters by taking the cash generated by fools who invested in the IPO and funneling it straight to the executives and shareholders of the company. In all my years of tech investing I have never seen an income statement this crazy. It is a class action lawsuit waiting to happen.

10 years from now the unsophisticated retail investors who bought this shit stock will hate Trump. I wish they were smart enough to see it sooner.

Yikes. Just looked at their financials. Their income statement looks nothing like a growth oriented tech company.
  • Only $0.7M in revenue down from $1.1M prior year
  • $33M in R&D expense up from $2.8M prior year
  • A whopping $65M in G&A expense. Up from $1.8M prior year
This is not a growth stock. This is Trump, Nunes and crew fleecing their MAGA supporters by taking the cash generated by fools who invested in the IPO and funneling it straight to the executives and shareholders of the company. In all my years of tech investing I have never seen an income statement this crazy. It is a class action lawsuit waiting to happen.

10 years from now the unsophisticated retail investors who bought this shit stock will hate Trump. I wish they were smart enough to see it sooner.
Not sure. I think a lot of them enjoy being fleeced. Similar to the idiots who give to televangelist. Who claim untold riches were be there’s if at the super premium platinum giving level.

Reactions: hawkeyetraveler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT