ADVERTISEMENT

Turns out Biden's uncle didn't get eaten by cannibals. Nothing is real anymore.

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
If a story like this turns out to be false, what else could he not be telling us the truth about? I'm starting to wonder if he really was the 5th Beatle like he claims. And I suppose we need to look into him being the guy who gave Armstrong a boost back into the space capsule. Worlds are shattering. At least we know the stories of him growing up in a Puerto Rican/ Japanese/ Swedish neighborhood is true. Right?

• Haha
Reactions: SI_NYC
8nbz8x.jpg

Reactions: 83Hawk
I don't get all the talk. Yes, Joe is just yammering on but he never said his uncle was eaten by cannibals. He said he was shot down. The body was never found, and it was in an area where there were known to be cannibals.

He never said "my uncle was shot down and eaten by cannibals". At best he implied he could have been, but he never claimed he was.

I don't get all the talk. Yes, Joe is just yammering on but he never said his uncle was eaten by cannibals. He said he was shot down. The body was never found, and it was in an area where there were known to be cannibals.

He never said "my uncle was shot down and eaten by cannibals". At best he implied he could have been, but he never claimed he was.
You know, there's a lot of palm trees there but he didn't feel the need to mention them. I actually think the Wawa video is a thousand times worse though.

If a story like this turns out to be false, what else could he not be telling us the truth about? I'm starting to wonder if he really was the 5th Beatle like he claims. And I suppose we need to look into him being the guy who gave Armstrong a boost back into the space capsule. Worlds are shattering. At least we know the stories of him growing up in a Puerto Rican/ Japanese/ Swedish neighborhood is true. Right?

Here's the thing about Biden...his lies are always about stupid shit. Like, why? Why would one make that stuff up? He breaks the rule of Cosmo Kramer - "A story like that's GOTTA be true."

Edit to say that he didn't actually say it like it was fact, that it really happened. I should have known since it came from Rugg, who is a MAGA douchebag. But my point still stands about Joe. It's the one thing that I don't like about him.

I posted and deleted the same thing. You can’t reason with Colin Rugg and the people who follow him on Twitter

Because maga scum want to make a both sides bullshit story.
FWIW, at least Joe Biden knows where New Guinea is, unlike the op, the dumbass mentioning black people, and their hero(the indictment king).

Here's the thing about Biden...his lies are always about stupid shit. Like, why? Why would one make that stuff up? He breaks the rule of Cosmo Kramer - "A story like that's GOTTA be true."

Edit to say that he didn't actually say it like it was fact, that it really happened. I should have known since it came from Rugg, who is a MAGA douchebag. But my point still stands about Joe. It's the one thing that I don't like about him.
I covered him a couple times way back when he was running against Obama and Hillary in the 2008 primary. His problem is he just talks TOO MUCH. He loves the sound of his own voice and yes, he is a frequent embellisher. More hyperbole than falsehoods but definitely elicits eye rolls.

That’s why I much preferred Obama 🙂

I posted and deleted the same thing. You can’t reason with Colin Rugg and the people who follow him on Twitter
In the grand scheme of things the cannibal story isn't going to even get the political needle to twitch in todays politics. If the GOP had any self-awareness or sense of irony half the stories they run with today wouldn't happen.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Not satire but it’s pretty damned good.
🤣

Michael Kabuni, a political science lecturer at the University of Papua New Guinea, told The Guardian cannibalism was previously practiced by some communities in very specific contexts and that locals 'wouldn't just eat any white men that fell from the sky'.

Ya, I hate the word "lie" because of its negative conotation...an intentional act to nefariously mislead someone. He strikes me more of the live version of that movie Big Fish. He's like an old grandpa that either makes crap up or just doesn't remember all the facts.

Last edited:
Ya, I had the word "lie" because of its negative conotation...an intentional act to nefariously mislead someone. He strikes me more of the live version of that movie Big Fish. He's like an old grandpa that either makes crap up or just doesn't remember all the fact.
Tall tales or yarns.

Reactions: torbee
Ya, I had the word "lie" because of its negative conotation...an intentional act to nefariously mislead someone. He strikes me more of the live version of that movie Big Fish. He's like an old grandpa that either makes crap up or just doesn't remember all the fact.
Like every old Grandpa.

"I know what you mean, I had something very similar happen to me. Like the time I caught the ferry to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for m'shoe. So I decided to go to Morganville, which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on 'em. "Gimme five bees for a quarter," you'd say. Now where were we... oh yeah. The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. I didn't have any white onions, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones."

Reactions: torbee
Because maga scum want to make a both sides bullshit story.
FWIW, at least Joe Biden knows where New Guinea is, unlike the op, the dumbass mentioning black people, and their hero(the indictment king).
I don’t know where New Guinea is? Of course I do. It’s right where Biden’s uncle didn’t get eaten by people. Dumbass.

This did not go as OP was thinking..
It’s going exactly the way I was thinking. Which is the same as every other thread using proof to point out Biden shouldn’t be leading a book club much less the USA goes.

You post something with him lying or bumbling to himself or falling down, and his dopey minions show up like ants at a picnic falling all over themselves to deflect from the uncomfortable fact they’re in love with a breathing rutabaga.

It’s going exactly the way I was thinking. Which is the same as every other thread using proof to point out Biden shouldn’t be leading a book club much less the USA goes.

You post something with him lying or bumbling to himself or falling down, and his dopey minions show up like ants at a picnic falling all over themselves to deflect from the uncomfortable fact they’re in love with a breathing rutabaga.
I’ve been very consistent saying Biden shouldn’t be running because he’s too damn old and is not 100%.

But this anecdote is 0.5/10 on the “Biden has dementia!” Scale.

Reactions: ericram and torbee
He didn’t state it as fact, but he most definitely implied that it might be the reason they never found his body.

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
I’ve been very consistent saying Biden shouldn’t be running because he’s too damn old and is not 100%.

But this anecdote is 0.5/10 on the “Biden has dementia!” Scale.
Yup. That could be any of us. We tell a story and leave some gaps because we don't know what happened and other people not only fill those gaps in with guesses, they claim that's what you said. Pretty classic attack tool and yes, we use it against Trump all the time. The difference is this is about how his Uncle died 80 years ago or whatever, not about which specific nuclear secrets he handed to the Russians.

I presume you aren’t voting at all then?

Because while Biden is an embellisher with a bad memory that loves to hear himself talk, the other side of the binary choice in 2024 is a serial liar, rapist conman who lies every single time he opens his mouth.

I don’t love choice 1 but choice 2 is an absolute non-starter and ludicrously awful.

He didn’t state it as fact, but he most definitely implied that it might be the reason they never found his body.
I actually interpreted it differently at first - that they couldn’t recover his body because it was too dangerous. I’ve read before that recovery of remains wasn’t a high priority if a remote location, unfriendly natives, or enemy activity. We just didn’t spend a lot of effort recovering bodies.

I presume you aren’t voting at all then?

Because while Biden is an embellisher with a bad memory that loves to hear himself talk, the other side of the binary choice in 2024 is a serial liar, rapist conman who lies every single time he opens his mouth.

I don’t love choice 1 but choice 2 is an absolute non-starter and ludicrously awful.
Kinda makes those "any sane adult" signs hit home, eh?

It's a binary choice. You think one way I believe the country and democracy cannot sustain under what your guy wants to do.

It's a binary choice. You think one way I believe the country and democracy cannot sustain under what your guy wants to do.
Great. In the mean time why is Biden the only president we cannot make fun of when he's done stupid, old people stuff? Why must we ignore it? My guy? LOL. Who's my guy? Proof you only see what you want your eyes to believe.

Reactions: goldmom
Rhetorically, FAU has painted himself into a corner.

Either he doesn’t vote at all or his “disqualifying” criteria is all bullshit.
But you aren’t “making fun” of him. You are claiming his embellishments make him someone that “ shouldn’t be leading a book club much less the USA.”

If that is truly the criteria you have for presidential qualification then every candidate on the ballot fails.

So - are you voting or not?

Rhetorically, FAU has painted himself into a corner.

Either he doesn’t vote at all or his “disqualifying” criteria is all bullshit.
I voted for Biden in the last one. I will be writing in Mitt Romney or someone similar in this upcoming one. And vote in all state and local contests. And I will sleep like a baby.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT