ADVERTISEMENT

Turns out Biden's uncle didn't get eaten by cannibals. Nothing is real anymore.

Just because a cannibal didn't eat him doesn't mean that he wouldn't have eaten him had he been given the opportunity. We're talking lean healthy KFC quality white meat here.

Reactions: torbee
Inject bleach ring a bell?
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

You're right he didn't say inject bleach. He suggested injecting a disinfectant. Much better. :rolleyes:

Just because a cannibal didn't eat him doesn't mean that he wouldn't have eaten him had he been given the opportunity. We're talking lean healthy KFC quality white meat here.
Nope. he was white. You gotta learn your history.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful."

You're right he didn't say inject bleach. He suggested injecting a disinfectant. Much better. :rolleyes:
Suggested...eh "is there a way we could do something like that"

What did Biden suggest happened to his uncle?

Suggested...eh "is there a way we could do something like that"

What did Biden suggest happened to his uncle?
That his uncle could have been eaten by cannibals. Both of them are dumb statements, although I think a reasonably intelligent person would know injecting disinfectant would be a bad idea.

That his uncle could have been eaten by cannibals. Both of them are dumb statements, although I think a reasonably intelligent person would know injecting disinfectant would be a bad idea.
Most people would read "is there a way we can do something like that" and understand that isn't anywhere near "inject bleach" that the left ran with. Now we have the same group that tried to loophole that dumb shit together trying to separate how a guy who clearly referenced the idea his uncle could have been eaten by cannibals as that not being what he really said.

Brain pretzels.

Me, I'm just here for the EL OH ELs of it all.

Reactions: DooBi
I don't get all the talk. Yes, Joe is just yammering on but he never said his uncle was eaten by cannibals. He said he was shot down. The body was never found, and it was in an area where there were known to be cannibals.

He never said "my uncle was shot down and eaten by cannibals". At best he implied he could have been, but he never claimed he was.
Plane was not shot down.

Most people would read "is there a way we can do something like that" and understand that isn't anywhere near "inject bleach" that the left ran with. Now we have the same group that tried to loophole that dumb shit together trying to separate how a guy who clearly referenced the idea his uncle could have been eaten by cannibals as that not being what he really said.

Brain pretzels.

Revisionist history. It's much closer to the truth than you'd like to admit. Guy is a total dumb ass. Trump's own Covid task force coordinator who was in the room told everyone after it occurred.

Revisionist history. It's much closer to the truth than you'd like to admit. Guy is a total dumb ass. Trump's own Covid task force coordinator who was in the room told everyone after it occurred.

The exact quote was just posted.

Also Debra Birx, **** that lady.

It’s going exactly the way I was thinking. Which is the same as every other thread using proof to point out Biden shouldn’t be leading a book club much less the USA goes.

You post something with him lying or bumbling to himself or falling down, and his dopey minions show up like ants at a picnic falling all over themselves to deflect from the uncomfortable fact they’re in love with a breathing rutabaga.

Very few people love Biden, they just see him as a less scary old man than Trump.

Biden makes up some silly old timey story that's disconnected from the truth, kind of like old men do. (You know how old men used to walk to school 15 miles, uphill, both ways in 6 feet of snow and arrived to school every day falling on their knees thanking God just for the opportunity to go to school.) Trump calls state election officials and tells them to find votes or calls a foreign leader and conditions aid on giving up dirt on his opponent.

What should scare you isn't Biden's old man stories it should be how much the right has become a cult with Donald Trump as their cult leader. Because you and I both know that a Republican candidate not named Trump probably destroys Biden in November. Hell I would probably vote for Haley or Christe at this point. Not cause I really love either of them they just seem more connected with reality than either of these two and not likely to attempt a coup.

Because of the way our electoral system is set up those 2 are the only ones with any chance at victory.

Brain pretzels.

What is "that" in Trump's question?

The exact quote was just posted.

Also Debra Birx, **** that lady.
Here is the whole quote.

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

Very few people love Biden, they just see him as a less scary old man than Trump.

Biden makes up some silly old timey story that's disconnected from the truth, kind of like old men do. (You know how old men used to walk to school 15 miles both ways in 6 feet of snow and arrived to school every day falling on their knees thanking God just for the opportunity to go to school.) Trump calls state election officials and tells them to find votes or calls a foreign leader and conditions aid on giving up dirt on his opponent.

What should scare you isn't Biden's old man stories it should be how much the right has become a cult with Donald Trump as their cult leader. Because you and I both know that a Republican candidate not named Trump probably destroys Biden in November. Hell I would probably vote for Haley or Christe at this point. Not cause I really love either of them they just seem more connected with reality than either of these two and not likely to attempt a coup.

Because of the way our electoral system is set up those 2 are the only ones with any chance at victory.
That would be all well and good if you didn't treat the Trump/ Romney silly old timey stories as if it was Hitler telling them and the worst thing that ever happened. Can't say "Oh Biden is just being a silly old man" after spending 6 months in 2012 saying Romney tortures animals because they put a dog in a cage 30 years ago. Or treat "binders full of women" as if he was the star of Mad Men. That's trying to have it both ways.

Thanks. Congrats on being cowardly sheep who lives in fear and takes whatever poison someone else wants to ram down your throat with no resistance whatsoever.
I am a responsible patriot who will be voting against a dangerous criminal seeking the highest office in American politics from which he has promised to engage in a “revenge” tour and to protect himself from criminal prosecution.

You clearly don’t care much for your country.

That would be all well and good if you didn't treat the Trump/ Romney silly old timey stories as if it was Hitler telling them and the worst thing that ever happened. Can't say "Oh Biden is just being a silly old man" after spending 6 months in 2012 saying Romney tortures animals because they put a dog in a cage 30 years ago. Or treat "binders full of women" as if he was the star of Mad Men. That's trying to have it both ways.
Romney got a raw deal. I voted for the guy and think he would’ve been a good president.

Trump is in a class of his own, I wouldn’t compare the two.

Here is the whole quote.

"A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. (To Bryan) And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

That rambling incoherence might actually be more concerning than “injecting bleach” 😂

Reactions: gohawks50

I don't believe I said those things though. And as you know I'm certainly no member of the left.

In fact I've said multiple times that the "binders full of women" comment was just a hamfisted way of Romney trying to tell about how he tried to get qualified women into state government.

But it makes for a good sound-bite and purposefully ignored the larger point much like "you didn't build that" was Obama talking about how governmental infrastructure and benefits have been absolutely critical to companies growing.

Honestly the most legitimate grip (outside of policy disagreements) about 2012 Romney was that he enacted a very similar plan to the affordable care act as governor of MA. Then when he ran for president he was totally 100% against that plan and wanted to repeal it with all haste.

He says “they never found his body because there are a lot of cannibals”.

Of course he is saying he was eaten.

If the news says “they never found his body because there are a lot of alligators in the area”….everyone is thinks the gators are him.

Youbknow how many times it's been proven she lied?
It's on TV. I didn't need anyone else to comment. The minute I saw it I couldn't believe what a ****ing idiot we had running the show. Her response to the idiot was also on TV. Her response later was exactly in line with what I saw on TV. Keep pretending he didn't say these things showing everyone what a ****ing idiot he really is. Gaslighting people by saying it didn't happen isn't effective with someone like me.

I am a responsible patriot who will be voting against a dangerous criminal seeking the highest office in American politics from which he has promised to engage in a “revenge” tour and to protect himself from criminal prosecution.

He also said he was going to vote against that. By write-in. Or did i read a different post than you did?

I’m voting against him too. I just told you that and here you are spewing this nonsense. Pay attention.

I’m also voting against the other guy who is a puppet for whatever 24 year old aid is telling him men should be allowed to share bathrooms with little girls and that border security is overrated.

I’m voting against him too. I just told you that and here you are spewing this nonsense. Pay attention.

I’m also voting against the other guy who is a puppet for whatever 24 year old aid is telling him men should be allowed to share bathrooms with little girls and that border security is overrated.
Every non-Biden vote improves Trump’s odds.

It’s simple math.

You are an enabler.

Reactions: gohawks50
food-drink-gluten_allergy-gluten_free-food_allergy-cannibal-cannibalism-kben960_low.jpg

Reactions: ihhawk
Every non-Biden vote improves Trump’s odds.

It’s simple math.

You are an enabler.
You can create whatever reality you want for yourself. That’s fine by me. You guys do it with just about everything else. I’m used to it.

You know…like “Every non-Trump vote increases Biden’s odds.” Or, “Every Biden vote increases the odds of some college girl being murdered.” There’s lots of math to be had.

Some of us are worried about democracy. Some of us are worried about college girls being murdered. Some of us are worried about both. Some of us are worried about neither.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT