ADVERTISEMENT

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Unofficial Savannah State @ Iowa Thread @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

This is ridiculous. Keeps freezing then skips ahead a minute or two

This is ridiculous - tried on a couple of different devices and networks with same results, so BTN is sucking it up on this one. Guess I'll monitor game alerts and watch on replay later with the rest of you. ;):(:mad:

This is ridiculous - tried on a couple of different devices and networks with same results, so BTN is sucking it up on this one. Guess I'll monitor game alerts and watch on replay later with the rest of you. ;):(:mad:
Make sure everyone emails btnplus support

Pemsl 4-4, 2-2 and 4 boards to lead team in that category in first half. Ellingson playing lights-out. Those two can't miss.

I wish someone could see this and share their insights. Brady is lighting it up. We're getting outrebounded 26-18 and gave up 39 points so there are obviously things to clean up. What's up with Uhl and Williams (is he hurt?). Cordell is stat-ing good. Can't see what that means.

Pemsl 4-4, 2-2 and 4 boards to lead team in that category in first half. Ellingson playing lights-out. Those two can't miss.
Really impressed with Pemsl.

Interesting stat. Iowa St played Savannah St. on Friday and the half score was almost identical ( 38-59)

Points are coming from a bunch of guys:

Baer: 9
Cook: 14
Jok: 13
Pemsl: 12
Bohannon: 6
Ellingson: 21

Pemsl out with a bleeding gash on elbow, but he's okay. Cordell has 18 points and has't missed a basket or a free throw. Nine rebounds. Great job. Iowa wins 116-84. Hawkeyes set records for three point shooting.

Last edited:
All I had to do was question his abilities out loud on this forum and he comes out and lights it up. Lol. Good for him.

He had a good game vs Purdue last year...problem is if he isn't hitting, he's liability because he isn't quick on defense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT