ADVERTISEMENT

*****W Michigan vs Iowa Game Thread*****

If we get the possible severe storms, it will likely be a low scoring game.

Just no lightning, please. I hate the delays.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
A 31-10, That would put BF right on schedule
If he doesn’t get to 40 plus today, he’s way behind. Three of the worst teams (albeit iowa state has a decent defense) already played and you are playing Penn State and Wisconsin coming up. Offense has put up 37 points.

College Football GIF by University of Iowa Hawkeyes Athletics

Go Hawks!!

Would be good to see the WR more involved in this game

More pressure from the DL, the secondary should be at full strength now

Reactions: Bierhalter
Which has nothing to do with today's game.

I think deep down you secretly want Iowa to lose.
only those that express their hatred for the players and coaches secretly want Iowa to lose.
for me, I know its difficult to win... and today will be a challenge... and I don't care how they get the win... so long as they get the win.

If there's going to be high winds, I guess today is the day we work on the running game almost exclusively.

Scott Dochterman is reporting this: "look for a heavy dose of Leshon Williams and Jaziun Patterson. Kaleb Johnson has an ankle issue and might not play."

only those that express their hatred for the players and coaches secretly want Iowa to lose.
for me, I know its difficult to win... and today will be a challenge... and I don't care how they get the win... so long as they get the win.
If Iowa was matched up with Coe College, would you say “it’s gonna be a challenge” or “I expect it to be a close game” ?

Answer: Yes.

Says the guy that openly wished for Penn State players to get injured today.

And I do think you want Iowa to lose....so you can jump on here to lecture everyone about supporting the players and coaches, and what a Superfan you are.

Reactions: TRHawkeye145
Says the guy that openly wished for Penn State players to get injured today.

And I do think you want Iowa to lose....so you can jump on here to lecture everyone about supporting the players and coaches, and what a Superfan you are.
that's a weird take...
did you notice the 2 guys above insinuating they hope Iowa loses ?

Nobody is insinuating that. Only you by touting Iowa's losing record vs. WMU.

Sad.

BubsFinn said:
So much for the passing game. Good luck, Brian.
Hawkfan_08
But it could also not be bad at all. Who knows.

if Iowa loses, these guys are happy.. think about it.

BubsFinn said:
So much for the passing game. Good luck, Brian.
Hawkfan_08
But it could also not be bad at all. Who knows.

if Iowa loses, these guys are happy.. think about it.
Not even close! You sir, are a liar and a tool.
I would love to humiliate you more, but it's time I entered Kinnick.

You see....I'm actually at the game. If you were the true fan you claim to be you'd be here too. But you're not.

If he doesn’t get to 40 plus today, he’s way behind. Three of the worst teams (albeit iowa state has a decent defense) already played and you are playing Penn State and Wisconsin coming up. Offense has put up 37 points.
Again its TOTAL points, and frankly while its great fodder for some here and the national talking heads who need to have something to talk about, (or they'd just make shit up), the contract means nothing. Its time to give it a rest, No where in the wording does it say that BF is going to get fired if he doesn't meet that number. We've already discussed that numerous times. IF Iowa wins the west, and makes a decent showing in the B1G championship, he's not getting fired. Why we have to keep beating this dead horse is beyond me.

Reactions: Typical Situation
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT