ADVERTISEMENT

*****W Michigan vs Iowa Game Thread*****

F6KvqFYWUAAvnqS

Last edited:
Again its TOTAL points, and frankly while its great fodder for some here and the national talking heads who need to have something to talk about, (or they'd just make shit up), the contract means nothing. Its time to give it a rest, No where in the wording does it say that BF is going to get fired if he doesn't meet that number. We've already discussed that numerous times. IF Iowa wins the west, and makes a decent showing in the B1G championship, he's not getting fired. Why we have to keep beating this dead horse is beyond me.
Because we did this to ourselves. This media attention, points tracking, isn’t going anywhere all season. Might as well get used to it.
Brian really must have helped Castro in some film session to get that pick six huh?!? 😊

Because we did this to ourselves. This media attention, points tracking, isn’t going anywhere all season. Might as well get used to it.
Brian really must have helped Castro in some film session to get that pick six huh?!? 😊
WE didn't do anything. This is Kirks baby, literally. And NO I don't want the captain fired. It is what it is, and will be until he's gone. As for the media, don't care at all what those clowns think, and I can assure you that Kirk cares even less. If we keep in that group of teams that only SIX schools NATIONALLY have won 8 games or more the last 5 years, and we win 9+ this season, all Kirk has to say is "scoreboard" , on regards to the final score and not the scoring.....

WE didn't do anything. This is Kirks baby, literally. And NO I don't want the captain fired. It is what it is, and will be until he's gone. As for the media, don't care at all what those clowns think, and I can assure you that Kirk cares even less. If we keep in that group of teams that only SIX schools NATIONALLY have won 8 games or more the last 5 years, and we win 9+ this season, all Kirk has to say is "scoreboard" , on regards to the final score and not the scoring.....
Only problem is it didn’t work five times last year. Losing to Ohio State and Michigan, is obviously fine, they are on a different level. But losing to Nebraska, Illinois, and Iowa State, being in dogfights with South Dakota State and Minnesota is not good. The entire, “scoreboard” argument doesn’t work. It works when you win ten games, not seven.

Last edited:
Only problem is it didn’t work five times last year. Losing to Ohio State and Michigan, is obviously fine, they are on a different level. But losing to Nebraska, Illinois, and Iowa State, being in dogfights with South Dakota State and Minnesota is not good. The entire, “scoreboard” argument doesn’t work. It works when you win ten games, not seven.
I'm confused. Are we playing with last years offense or this year? How's about we let Cade settle in just a little more and see where things go before we start pulling our hair out, and conceding that the media hacks ever had an original thought.......

I'm confused. Are we playing with last years offense or this year? How's about we let Cade settle in just a little more and see where things go before we start pulling our hair out, and conceding that the media hacks ever had an original thought.......
I mean don’t the Iowa coaches justify an offense by saying that, “Hey we won 10 games last year.” Are you questioning them?!? Not saying you are wrong at all in your thinking by the way.

Wish this was airing on Youtube TV. Will have to find other means to watch.

Its a good thing Patterson can seemingly easily shake off hard hits, because he's gonna get a ton of them behind this OL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT