ADVERTISEMENT

Watch Warrior on Netflix

Feb 25, 2008
3 seasons of 10 episodes each.

It is probably the most underrated show I've ever seen.

Originally from the concepts of Bruce Lee himself, the show is set in 1870s Chinatown in San Francisco centered around rival Chinese tongs/gangs. And while the main protagonist is mixed up in that world, there's so many other layers to this show that really help to keep you invested and wanting to see where it's all heading.

The show does a great job of building multiple characters, and helping the viewer to understand their motivations so they aren't all just black and white good guys and bad guys.

Oh and I almost forgot to mention, the fight scene choreography is absolutely top notch. Yes, that's right, a show called "Warrior" involves quite a bit of fighting, and surprisingly not just a bunch of kung fu scenes either.

That and there's plenty of boobies as well, because this was originally a Cinemax feature, which then got shipped to HBO Max before winding up on Netflix some time last year.

The hope is if enough people can rekindle interest in this show via a boom in viewership, they can somehow convince Netflix or someone else to back the production of a 4th and final season to give the series a proper send-off.

I know a few have previously mentioned seeing this show, but if you haven't yet, I highly recommend giving it a try.

Boobies? I heard boobies.

Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor

Originally from the concepts of Bruce Lee himself, the show is set in 1870s Chinatown in San Francisco centered around rival Chinese tongs/gangs. And while the main protagonist is mixed up in that world, there's so many other layers to this show that really help to keep you invested and wanting to see where it's all heading.

The show does a great job of building multiple characters, and helping the viewer to understand their motivations so they aren't all just black and white good guys and bad guys.

Oh and I almost forgot to mention, the fight scene choreography is absolutely top notch. Yes, that's right, a show called "Warrior" involves quite a bit of fighting, and surprisingly not just a bunch of kung fu scenes either.

That and there's plenty of boobies as well, because this was originally a Cinemax feature, which then got shipped to HBO Max before winding up on Netflix some time last year.

The hope is if enough people can rekindle interest in this show via a boom in viewership, they can somehow convince Netflix or someone else to back the production of a 4th and final season to give the series a proper send-off.

I know a few have previously mentioned seeing this show, but if you haven't yet, I highly recommend giving it a try.

Just watched the trailer looks like something I would love and wife would hate.

Thanks for the recommendation! "Warrior" sounds like a hidden gem with its rich storyline and well-developed characters. It's great to see shows delve into multiple layers beyond just good versus bad. Plus, top-notch fight choreography? Count me in! By the way, have you ever considered the possibility of watching Netflix for money? Yeah, it might sound surprising, but I stumbled upon this interesting concept online.

I watched Warriors at the Fort Dodge Drive In years ago.....long time but I don't remember boobies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT