ADVERTISEMENT

Bad movies that you love thread

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
I am sure this has been hashed out before, but as the Cubs game wraps up I started doing a little research on my next show to binge, and Netflix is telling me I really, really have to watch Rebel Moon. Okay, looks good, but then I look at reviews and some more detailed plot descriptions and all I can think of is Ice Pirates. Which was a terrible movie, but strangely compelling bad in the day when HBO / Cinemax would play a movie 87 times a month.
Discuss.

200.gif

R.o.t.o.r. Movie that stole the idea of Robo cop and terminator. So bad you have to see it. It’s free on YouTube.

I would argue that movies listed here like Mars Attacks and Starship Troopers don’t totally belong in this thread. Both are satirical movies and imo are good flicks when viewed from that perspective.

If you watch straight up without context I’d agree they’re not good.

Reactions: h-hawk
Boondock Saints, both of them. Holy hell, the trailer may be cheesier than the movie.

I’ll defend Under Siege as a solid movie.

I thought Rebel Moon part 1 was OK. Very derivative and predictable but I didn’t hate myself for watching it.
Hell, I'll defend Under Siege 2 as a "good" movie

Now Bloodsport. I could see how someone could call it bad but it's pretty Dame good.

Almost any movie of the genre where people are cut off from help and need to fend for themselves. Good movies in this genre are both versions of The Thing.

Reactions: Twoooooooo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT