ADVERTISEMENT

--Wednesday Recruiting News & Notes--

Apr 8, 2003
More: Offer List | Commitment List | Scholarship Distribution | Recruiting Board | Visit Dates

Signing Day is now just one week away.

Here's where the Iowa coaches are recruiting today. Will be posting more details as the day moves on.

Kirk Ferentz & Seth Wallace - Wisconsin & Northern Chicago
Brian Ferentz - Chicago
Phil Parker - Detroit
Kelvin Bell - Cincinnati
Tyler Barnes - Texas
Reese Morgan - Iowa
LeVar Woods - St. Louis

---

-Class of 2018 DT Michael Thompson, a four-star top 100 prospect for next year, told me LeVar Woods just left his school a little bit ago.

-Reese Morgan visited Iowa commit Coy Kirkpatrick this morning. Kirkpatrick makes his official visit to Iowa City this weekend.

-Class of 2018 DT Trevor Trout, who is ranked #32 in the country in next year's class, told me that LeVar Woods visited his school yesterday.

-Talked to Iowa commit Matt Hankins. He said Coach Ferentz, Coach Parker, and Coach Wallace were by to see him on Sunday night.

-Iowa commit Camron Harrell had Kirk and Brian Ferentz in to visit him yesterday.

-Iowa commit Max Cooper had Kirk Ferentz and Seth Wallace in to visit him this morning.

-I've heard Kirk Ferentz and Seth Wallace's next stop will be Lake Zurich HS, which has 2018 LB Jack Sanborn who Iowa has offered.

-Wisconsin DE/DT Daviyon Nixon just told me that he received an offer from Iowa during his visit from Kirk Ferentz and Seth Wallace today.

The 6-foot-4, 285-pound Nixon is now planning to take an official visit to Iowa City this weekend.

Nixon, a Northern Illinois commit, visited Purdue this past week after they offered. He also holds previous offers from New Mexico, Western Michigan, Buffalo, and North Dakota State.

Last edited:
Reactions: EasyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News